A new version of Xvid has just been released. This is a fairly small update that features some improvements and bug fixes.
You can download the Windows installer (for both 32-bit and 64-bit systems) for Xvid 1.3.1 here.
Changes since 1.3.0:
- Enabled noexec stack for both elf and elf32 obj format for better NASM compatibility
- Fixed edging bug for non-mod16 image dimensions
- Generated configure scripts with more up-to-date autconf version
- Fixed error with pthread check in configure.in script
- Disabled rgb_flip for MFT decoder
- Modified icon/gui graphics for better visibility
- Changed VC8 project files to use static LIBCMT runtime