AMD has released the latest Catalyst drivers for its Radeon graphics cards. The updated drivers will mostly just remedy bugs found in the previous release with no performance enhancements.
That doesn't mean you don't need to update though, especially if you're a gamer. Its always very important to keep your graphics drivers up to date.
Here are some bugs that were fixed in all windows operating systems (although there are specific fixes for different operating systems):
Resolved Issues for All Windows Operating Systems
- Catalyst Control Center - Basic now responds properly after exiting Quick Adjust Video Settings
- Edge enhancement and de-noise sliders in Catalyst Control Center no longer lags or appears out of sync with mouse movement
- Launching Hotkeys Manager in Catalyst Control Center no longer causes an unhandled exception error
- The "Desktop Rotation" page in Catalyst Control Center no longer shows additional information for the second display when the secondary adapter is connected
- HDMI is now detected properly as DTV (HDMI) instead of DTV (DVI) when the HDMI display is hotplugged for the first time
- Catalyst Control Center no longer displays error message when specific HDMI displays are hot unplugged and hotplugged back