Using high quality MPEG files made by the "TMPGEnc Plus 2.5 series" or captured by an MPEG capture device, it is possible to perform your own DVD authoring quick and easy.
The outputted file structure (.ifo, VOB) can be burned to a DVD disc using your own DVD writing software, and thus you can create your own original DVDs. Since DVD Author also supports DVD-Video files (VIDEO-TS.ifo) as input files, you can also cut out sceenes from your favourite DVD and make a new DVD-Video.
Main Features :
- A user friendly interface with an easy to use five-step procedure.
- Supports every setting in TMPGEnc Plus 2.5.
- Cut out unwanted scenes during authoring.
- Fast preview and work response when working with Cut edit or inserting Chapter points.
- Create DVD-Video with up to 99 tracks and up to 99 chapter in each track.
- Quickly convert MPEG files to ifo, VOB files without re-encoding.
- Convert to 2 Channel DVD Audio, where the left and right channel has been split up.
- Re-edit your DVD-Video files (VIDEO-TS.ifo).
For your TMPGEnc DVD Author questions, please refers to our TMPGEnc Forum
, and let our resident experts answer them for you.
The offical change log for version 22.214.171.124 is as follows:
- Fixed When importing a QuickTime source, the returned framerate would sometimes not be correct, and prevented the clip editor window from closing.
You may download this updated version here