ConvertXtoDVD is video converter software to convert and burn your videos to DVD. With ConvertXtoDVD and a few clicks you can transfer your movies to DVD playable on any home DVD player.
ConvertXtoDVD supports most popular formats such as AVI to DVD; VOB, Mpeg, Mpeg4, MP4, AVI, WMV, DV and stream formats to DVD. It converts your files into a compliant DVD Video set of files and burns it on a DVD media.
Looking for free video converter software? ConvertXtoDVD is free video converter evaluation software - a small payment and you no longer have the vso watermark on the video output.
The aspect ratio can be automatically selected or forced to a specific format. The program works for NTSC and PAL video formats and creates chapters automatically. Multiple audio tracks are supported. Version 2 uses a completely rewritten interface with subtitles support and a lot of new settings.
Below is the official change log for version 2.1.19:
- 0000834: [Feature Request] add warning when about to burn something of poor quality (wesson)
- 0000829: [Information] Why don't we see the AC3 (Copy) Streams in the log ? (wesson)
- 0000842: [Feature Request] watermark timing (wesson)
- 0000845: [Bug] A few issues with .MKV file (Audio h264 / Audio AAC) (wesson)
- 0000649: [Bug] "Floating point division by zero" with .MKV file (Video h264 / Audio aac) (wesson)
- 0000849: [Bug] Erreur Exception [Division by zero] thought to be caused by aac (wesson)
- Contains latest VSO Burning SDK 188.8.131.523, with improved finalization performance.
Download this updates version of ConvertXtoDVD here