With TMPGEnc DVD Author you can change (author) you MPEG-1 / MPEG-2 files to DVD-Video structured files. Using high quality MPEG files made by the "TMPGEnc Plus 2.5 series" or captured by an MPEG capture device, it is possible to perform your own DVD authoring quick and easy.
The outputted file structure (.ifo, VOB) can be burned to a DVD disc using your own DVD writing software, and thus you can create your own original DVDs. Since DVD Author also supports DVD-Video files (VIDEO-TS.ifo) as input files, you can also cut out scenes from your favorite DVD and make a new DVD-Video.
Main Features :
- A user friendly interface with an easy to use five-step procedure.
- Supports every setting in TMPGEnc Plus 2.5.
- Cut out unwanted scenes during authoring.
- Fast preview and work response when working with Cut edit or inserting Chapter points.
- Create DVD-Video with up to 99 tracks and up to 99 chapter in each track.
- Quickly convert MPEG files to ifo, VOB files without re-encoding.
- Convert to 2 Channel DVD Audio, where the left and right channel has been split up.
- Re-edit your DVD-Video files (VIDEO-TS.ifo).
Below is the official change log for version 126.96.36.199:
- Improved Smart Rendering handling for DivX source files has been improved.
- Improved Preview display in Windows Vista has been improved.
- Improved Drag and Drop file handling in the slideshow editor has been improved.
- Improved Output file size calculation in DVD-Video mode has been improved.
- Fixed A memory access error that could occur at output has been fixed.
- Fixed Delete key not active in the slideshow editor.
- Fixed An index error that could occur when outputting a project with subtitles has been fixed.
- Fixed A runtime error that could occur randomly when exiting the application has been fixed.
You may download this updated version here