The highest quality DVD-to-DVD-R transcoding tool DVD Rebuilder has been updated. Version v1.09.2 is a bug fixing release, with various corrections made to correct the structure of the resulting copy. The Pro version requires a small donation, but you can also get the v0.97 free edition of this awesome software.
Download DVD Rebuilder here
Check out the DVD Rebuilder Pro guide here
- Fixed an error in the closed captions code that could corrupt the MPEG stream causing blocky video playback. Please note that the closed captioning code should still be considered "beta" and should only be enabled by those wishing to test and verify its integrity.
- Fixed a bug in which closed captions were not being enabled in the IFO file for movie-only encodes.
- Fixed a problem that could make Closed Captions play haphazardly when used against a telecined source.
- Corrected an error in which Closed Caption data was being incorrectly inserted for "No Compression" and ReJig modes.
- Corrected a problem in which an IFO that has no PGCs defined could cause DVD-RB to stop with an error message ("0032 0009").
- Corrected the syntax of the status output when setting for DVD-9. The log incorrectly says "DVD-5".