MPEG2Cut is a fast (in terms of usage; buffering is baaad) an easy MPEG2 Cutter made by Symbiose based on Jakei's DVD2AVI
For personal needs I added sound output by using John Edwards WAVE OUT code for the first mpa track muliplexed in the stream. You need to get MPAlib.dll from my site to get it work. Furthermore you probably need about 800MHz in YUV2 mode for playback.
Input Files: MPG
Output Files: MPG
Windows 95/Windows 98/Windows Me/Windows 2000/Windows XP
- Release Date: Feb 28, 2003
- added experimental VOB support (was possible in previous version also)
- added experimental MPEG2 VIDEO only cutting support
- added ac3 playback
- added track selectioning while playback
- cutting: made i/o buffer bigger to hopefully speed up things
- now '0' and 'insert' will also start/stop playback mode (so I can switch between ff/fb and play without moving my hand too much...)
- some tidbits here and there
- finally released source and taking some rest now...