AZID is a win32-command-line ac3 decoder that does correct Dolby Surround downmixing and more ... you may also be interested in getting a graphical user interface
for this command-line based program.
Input Files: AC3
Output Files: AC3
Windows 95/Windows 98
| DVD to DivX 5.02 (German)
Description: A German guide for DVD to DivX 5 conversion (with Xmpeg, GordianKnot, VirtualDub/NanDub ...) using the Lord of the Rings DVD as an example
Version 1.9 Build 922
- Release Date: Dec 21, 2003
- Added support for Dolby Pro Logic II downmix output
- Fixed popping bug when playing back ac3 files with low volumes.
- Increased disk-caching memory to decrease frantic disk activities by
buffering more data.
- Added support for 32-bits integer wav's
- Default LFE into LR downmix level is changed from 0dB to -3dB, since
there are to front-speakers.
- Added PIII and P4 optimized version of the decoder