* manage all collections in one application
* search your collections using find as you type
* advanced loan management with full loan history
* full movie (TV) series support
* clear user interface
* see almost all fields in a gird
* current movie/game details are displayed using html
* html templates use highly customizable cheetah template engine
+ everything that DivX;-) Db has
Work in progress
* Books, magazines, newspapers collection
* API for python scripts to fetch some data form web (Imdb, amazon, ...)
Input Files: AVI, BIN/CUE, DivX, DVD, Xvid
Windows 98/Windows Me/Windows 2000/Windows XP/Windows 2003
(C) Copyright 2002-2006
Miha Vrhovnik, miha dot vrhovnik at
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as
published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of
the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston,
MA 02111-1307 USA
The Initial Developer of the Original Code is Miha Vrhovnik (Slovenia).
Portions created by Miha Vrhovnik are Copyright (c)2002-2006.
All Rights Reserved.
View complete revision history
- Release Date: Aug 18, 2006
- script update functionality
- added support to open picture from template
- right click on info panel to change template
- added support for parsing asf and wmv files
- "renumber" catalog id on selected movies, episodes, games
- more details on what's going on in download process
- imdb script update
- couple of bugfixes (movie person/game person could display information from other list, Unknown picture file extension (.gif), ...)