VisualSubSync is a subtitle program aimed to facilitate subtitle synchronization by showing you the audio form and allowing the WORLD to see the subtitle timestamp breakdowns via a webpage and allowing them to submit corrections.
Input Files: AVI, MPG, SRT, SSA, WAV
Output Files: SRT, SSA
Windows 95/Windows 98/Windows Me/Windows 2000/Windows XP
View complete revision history
- Release Date: Jun 30, 2013
- Add scene change support for MP4 container by using synchronisation points.
- Fix loading of big files in text pipe. (Reported by Anani A. and Radioxoma)
- Fix text pipe colorization to at least work consistently for the last added subtitle.
- Try to fix form display when screen is not using 100% dpi. (Reported by Sabrina H. and mlgr)
- More error checking to avoid crash when rendering a media file