VideoInspector is a tools designed to provide you with as much information as possible about your video files. With VideoInspector you'll know why your video files has no sound or refuses to play correctly. VideoInspector will help you installing the required CoDecs (coder/decoder software) for an optimal performance. VideoInspector can also inspect your system to find which codecs are available, and it can also process multiple video files and export its result in HTML or plain text files.
Input Files: AVI, MKV, MOV, MPG
Windows 98/Windows Me/Windows 2000/Windows XP/Windows Vista
View complete revision history
- Release Date: Sep 19, 2016
VideoInspector - 2.11 (Released 2016-09-18)
- 0004014: [Bug] Removal of local licence blacklist + licence revocation (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0004013: [Refactoring] AVIBitrateGrapher built with latest libraries (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0004012: [Refactoring] Reworked auto-submit management (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0004011: [Refactoring] Reworked settings management (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0000250: [New Feature] Automatic update (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0003737: [New Feature] Update detection (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0003879: [Refactoring] Upgrade of internal JEDI Libraries JCL v2.7 -> v2.8 (6000) JVCL v3.49 -> v3.50 (2016-08-04) (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.