This is the version history page for video.NET. You can return to the main page for this software by clicking here.
Version 0.9.2.0 Beta
Version 0.9.1.0 Beta
- Release Date: Sep 9, 2014
- added crop|resize button and associated routines.
- changed the profile names and protocol - profiles are slightly different.
- added required maximum screen size and fps checks for device profiles.
- max size now shows normal 'p' sizes along with 'device|custom'.
- added profile save button and associated routines.
- changed external profile load|save system and warnings.
- added checks to only allow supported audio tracks to be passed through.
- merged and amended log file code.
- slightly altered the button handling routines.
- changed when the system 'power saving' goes back to normal (before completed dialog).
- updated HandbrakeCLI: svn6394 (2014090601) [x64]
Version 0.9.0.0 Beta
- Release Date: Aug 30, 2014
- again another almost complete rewrite internally.
- tried to get some continuity between video.NET and rebox.NET:
- known working error free routines of similar nature shared.
- more aware of culture|country|language settings.
- added error feedback routines in critical areas.
- changed the scan|encode log access and read|write routines.
- changed and made progress feedback more robust.
- completely reworked the input scanning and parsing routines.
- fixed a no BLU|DVD disc present bug.
- tidied up some resources.
- remove some debug code I'd left in by accident.
- added|deleted and cleared up many resources.
- fixed an incorrect button event|behaviour during scan|encode.
- changed input dialog file filters.
- added a output path|file name already in previous job check.
- added a output path|file increment new file if file already exists.
- re-done all the job list code and handling (lots of work!).
- added a DPI check|scale to prevent clipping.
- fixed and tidied up some of the timers.
- fixed a lot of custom GUI shit.
- changed the amount of settings I was saving, no need.
- loads of other bits and bobs (difficult to document after so many changes).
- updated HandbrakeCLI: svn6376 (2014082801) [x64]
Version 0.8.2.2 Beta
- Release Date: Apr 29, 2014
- fixed main screen not accessible if minimised when encoding ends.
- added combing (interlaced) notification.
- disable sleep during encode (screen can still go off).
- fixed a bitrate pass issue I'd accidently commented out on the last release.
- fixed/changed output file default naming to stop possibility of strange behaviour.
- cleaned up input|output folder|file code.
- changed CRF limits (more values).
- cleaned up/removed un-needed old variables.
- added, changed, and cleared up some more app resources.
- updated HandbrakeCLI: svn6170 (2014042501)
Version 0.8.1.2 Beta
- Release Date: Apr 26, 2014
- added some more input container|video|audio input formats.
- added more checks and amendments to the default audio settings upon input scan.
- altered track selection code.
- fixed a potential 'deselecting all audio tracks' bug.
- slight GUI input track colour changes.
- merged decomb|deinterlace (because they can't be selected at the same time).
- added some more filters: denoise|greyscale|flip.
- was loading the parsing information file too many times, only need to do it once.
- log file amendments.
- changed a few minor graphic elements.
- removed some non-needed resourses.
Version 0.7.0.0 RC3
- Release Date: Apr 17, 2014
Version 0.6.0.0 RC2
- Release Date: May 7, 2011
- Added custom x264 preset.
- Many internal changes.
- Release Date: Apr 26, 2011
- FIX: Fixed start of encode crash - I'd forgot to comment something out, doh!
- Changed the output size limit combo boxes to prevent 'upscaling' sizes from appearing - maybe confusing.
- Added 'tooltips' for buttons - slight feedback given so you know what they do!
Cleaned up the 'job list' code and prevention of any weird button behaviours.
- Added power saving suspension whilst encoding, restored to previous state after encode.
- Changed/Added some more error routines.
- Added another 'tune' preset for Apple devices (fast encode).
- Added some more output file naming checks and auto-increments.
- Again, changed|added loads of little things.