This is the version history page for video.NET, showing the last 20 software updates. You can return to the main page for this software by clicking here.
Version 0.9.2.0 Beta
Version 0.9.1.0 Beta
- Release Date: Sep 9, 2014
- added crop|resize button and associated routines.
- changed the profile names and protocol - profiles are slightly different.
- added required maximum screen size and fps checks for device profiles.
- max size now shows normal 'p' sizes along with 'device|custom'.
- added profile save button and associated routines.
- changed external profile load|save system and warnings.
- added checks to only allow supported audio tracks to be passed through.
- merged and amended log file code.
- slightly altered the button handling routines.
- changed when the system 'power saving' goes back to normal (before completed dialog).
- updated HandbrakeCLI: svn6394 (2014090601) [x64]
Version 0.9.0.0 Beta
- Release Date: Aug 30, 2014
- again another almost complete rewrite internally.
- tried to get some continuity between video.NET and rebox.NET:
- known working error free routines of similar nature shared.
- more aware of culture|country|language settings.
- added error feedback routines in critical areas.
- changed the scan|encode log access and read|write routines.
- changed and made progress feedback more robust.
- completely reworked the input scanning and parsing routines.
- fixed a no BLU|DVD disc present bug.
- tidied up some resources.
- remove some debug code I'd left in by accident.
- added|deleted and cleared up many resources.
- fixed an incorrect button event|behaviour during scan|encode.
- changed input dialog file filters.
- added a output path|file name already in previous job check.
- added a output path|file increment new file if file already exists.
- re-done all the job list code and handling (lots of work!).
- added a DPI check|scale to prevent clipping.
- fixed and tidied up some of the timers.
- fixed a lot of custom GUI shit.
- changed the amount of settings I was saving, no need.
- loads of other bits and bobs (difficult to document after so many changes).
- updated HandbrakeCLI: svn6376 (2014082801) [x64]
Version 0.8.2.2 Beta
- Release Date: Apr 29, 2014
- fixed main screen not accessible if minimised when encoding ends.
- added combing (interlaced) notification.
- disable sleep during encode (screen can still go off).
- fixed a bitrate pass issue I'd accidently commented out on the last release.
- fixed/changed output file default naming to stop possibility of strange behaviour.
- cleaned up input|output folder|file code.
- changed CRF limits (more values).
- cleaned up/removed un-needed old variables.
- added, changed, and cleared up some more app resources.
- updated HandbrakeCLI: svn6170 (2014042501)
Version 0.8.1.2 Beta
- Release Date: Apr 26, 2014
- added some more input container|video|audio input formats.
- added more checks and amendments to the default audio settings upon input scan.
- altered track selection code.
- fixed a potential 'deselecting all audio tracks' bug.
- slight GUI input track colour changes.
- merged decomb|deinterlace (because they can't be selected at the same time).
- added some more filters: denoise|greyscale|flip.
- was loading the parsing information file too many times, only need to do it once.
- log file amendments.
- changed a few minor graphic elements.
- removed some non-needed resourses.
Version 0.7.0.0 RC3
- Release Date: Apr 17, 2014
Version 0.6.0.0 RC2
- Release Date: May 7, 2011
- Added custom x264 preset.
- Many internal changes.
- Release Date: Apr 26, 2011
- FIX: Fixed start of encode crash - I'd forgot to comment something out, doh!
- Changed the output size limit combo boxes to prevent 'upscaling' sizes from appearing - maybe confusing.
- Added 'tooltips' for buttons - slight feedback given so you know what they do!
Cleaned up the 'job list' code and prevention of any weird button behaviours.
- Added power saving suspension whilst encoding, restored to previous state after encode.
- Changed/Added some more error routines.
- Added another 'tune' preset for Apple devices (fast encode).
- Added some more output file naming checks and auto-increments.
- Again, changed|added loads of little things.