This is the version history page for myDVDEdit. You can return to the main page for this software by clicking here.
- Release Date: Sep 1, 2009
- Snow Leopard compatibility added
- Release Date: Mar 19, 2009
- Please refer to this forum post for a full list of changes
- Release Date: Dec 12, 2006
- Universal Binary
- Domain cells display with list of used cells.
- Unused cell removing (Empty Trash). VOB files are changed on save.
- New 'Remove all cells' command.
- PrevPGC and NextPGC management.
- Deleted title detection.
- Management of the object prohibited user options (VOBU).
- Number of cells displayed in the Cells tab title.
- Better Titles tab management with a new contextual menu.
- Fixed breakpoint position on command changes.
- Fixed videoMode system register value in debug mode.
- Fixed Cells Commands management.
- Fixed domain removing.
- Fixed VOB sector values.
Version 0.9.7 (v31)
- Release Date: Mar 22, 2006
- Editing of buttons (HOWEVER: Not for editing the subpictures which are used by the buttons).
- Adding/Deleting/Moving/Disabling buttons.
- Changing button colors/opacities.
- Modifying button commands.
- Adding/removing/modifying button groups.
- New design of the subpicture tab.
- Display of the exact time of execution of each command sequence.
- Display of all the subpictures in an object (there are sometimes many subpictures. per track).
- Display of the subpictures at each stage of the sequence of commands.
- New remote control in debug mode.
- New interface design
- New Title Menu button.
- Subtitle, Audio, Angle, Chapter Menus (via the Menu button).
- Selection of the Subtitle, Audio, Angle channels.
- Current Title/Chapter display.
- Hour/minute/second clock display, from the start of the title/chapter, to the end of the title/chapter.
- Frame of the Current button in yellow.
- Change of cursor shape when the mouse moves over a button.
- Reconstruction of the VTS_TMAP table after the modification of a PGC Title.
- Bug fix of the number of VTSTitles during the edit of a Jump VTSTitle in a VTS Menu.
- Bug fix of inserting a new VTS Menu when there wasn't one before.
- Bug fix of trap during the closing of a document under 10.3
- Bug fix of multi-angle management.
- Release Date: Jan 7, 2006
- New Cells tab presentation. Edition :
- Delete Cells with undo.
- Add/Insert Cell.
- Duplicate Cell.
- Move Cells inside a PGC.
- Add/Delete Chapter.
- Duplicate/Delete VTS Menu or VMG Menu.
- Duplicate Titre with automatic correction of the branches to PGCs.
- Command contextual menu.