This is the version history page for DVD2oneX, showing the last 20 software updates. You can return to the main page for this software by clicking here.
- Version 2.4.2 (Oct 15, 2011)
- Version 2.4.1 (Jul 13, 2010)
- Version 2.4.0 (Aug 25, 2009)
- Version 2.3.1 (Mar 4, 2009)
- Version 2.2.3 (Sep 16, 2008)
- Version 2.2.2 (Aug 5, 2008)
- Version 2.2.1 (Apr 25, 2008)
- Version 2.2.0 (Apr 23, 2008)
- Version 2.1.4 (Feb 14, 2008)
- Version 2.1.3 (Jun 11, 2007)
- Version 2.1.2 (Feb 27, 2007)
- Version 2.1.1 (Dec 15, 2006)
- Version 2.1.0 (Dec 7, 2006)
- Version 2.0.6 (Sep 29, 2006)
- Version 2.0.5 (May 19, 2006)
- Version 2.0.4 (Mar 10, 2006)
- Version 2.0.3 (Feb 3, 2006)
- Version 2.0.2 (Jan 10, 2006)
- Version 2.0.1 (Nov 18, 2005)
- Release Date: Oct 15, 2011
- Increased maximum output size (was 4 times DL).
- Fixed OS-X Lion crash on edit of disk name.
- Fixed missing first chapter on titles from discs made with Panasonic DVR (thanks Ron!).Relaxed the video, audio and subtitle attributes comparison for the seamless join to only compare the essential attributes. This should solve some cases in which the seamless join of multiple discs failed.
- Both letter-boxed and pan&scan representation of a widescreen DVD on a 4:3 TV is now always allowed. These video attributes are also not compared anymore for the seamless join.
- Release Date: Jul 13, 2010
- Audio Remaster engine again up to 2 times faster. This makes the engine up to 6 times faster than before!
- Increased max multiplier value to 128.
- Increased the batch list size to 50.
- Release Date: Aug 25, 2009
- New Audio Remaster features:
- Engine up to 3 times faster.
- New apodizing function for improved sound quality.
- Move songs up and down in the songlist.
- Mac: OS-X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) compatible.
- Several other small fixes.
- Release Date: Mar 4, 2009
- Changed way empty cells are removed in movie-only mode to solve problem with Get Smart (thanks Jim!).
- Added simplified Chinese language.
- Fixed Czech language.
- Release Date: Sep 16, 2008
- New option for movie-only and join mode: Target. This option defines what type of output files will be created:
- DVD Player: this is the default target and will create a dvd-video fileset that will play on any dvd player.
- Media Player: this will output a single VOB file which should play on most media players.
- PS3 USB HDD: this is a special mode for creating a single VOB file that will play directly from an USB Hard Disk Drive on the PS3. It does essentially the same as target Media Player, but the output size is automatically limited to 4GB. Also special warnings are displayed for audio and subtitle tracks that can not be played from the XMB. Please read manual for more info.
- New advanced option: support for dvd-video filesets bigger than 9GB:
- The extra data is place in the 9th VOB file (thanks to Blutach for the idea!).
- This option can be used to create large joins for re-encoding with other tools.
- The output plays perfectly fine with Apple DVD player, VLC, PowerDVD and Media Player Classic.
- Please note that dvd-video filesets bigger than 9GB are not compliant and may not work properly with other 3rd party tools or dvd players.
- Fixed incorrect error message when the default output location does not exist (thanks to Aaron for the tip!).
- made work-around for transparency bug in panels on OS-X Leopard (10.5).
- Release Date: Aug 5, 2008
- With Audio Remaster you can now master MP1 and MP2 encoded files on DVD. This is for instance useful if you have DVB radio recordings.
- added support for packages in folder browser (like .dvdmedia).
- Fixed Hungarian language.
- Release Date: Apr 25, 2008
- Fixed startup problems that some people where experiencing.
- Release Date: Apr 23, 2008
- Added Czech language.
- Updated Portuguese language (thanks to Marco Pinto!).
- Completely rewritten and improved Audio Remaster engine.
- Based on the original V1 engine.
- User definable accuracy parameter (multiplier).
- Even with lowest multiplier (2) better sound quality than previous versions of DVD2one V2.
- Multi-core and multi-processor compatible.
- Added commandline interface to access Audio Remaster engine from other applications like SqueezeCenter for realtime use with the SqueezeBox.
- Release Date: Feb 14, 2008
- PC: Fixed priority setting.
- PC: Added manifest for XP controls.
- PC burnengine: Added disk insert notification disabling and support for +R DL.
- Mac: Fixed handling of burn -6 error.
- Remember burnimage path for 'Burn DVD-image' menu option.
- Remember drivename in case there are more than 1 writers.
- Changed way empty cells are automatically removed from cell list in movie-only mode.
- Added full disc scan for full disc mode. This might help when the output size is too big or too small.
- Added Polish language (thanks to Maciej Bojakowski).
- Removed hostname lookup from startup to avoid possible delay (thanks to Jim Hoyt for the tip!).
- Release Date: Jun 11, 2007
- Added Latvian language.
- Fixed writing to network drives.
- Release Date: Feb 27, 2007
- DVD name is not converted to ISO compliant name anymore.
- Improved batch mode burning sequence (eject).
- Fixed batch mode warning if only a single disk is processed.
- Fixed 4:3/16:9 images and pal/ntsc images per title.
- Updated Italian and Portuguese languages.
- The "DVD name from source" option now reads the volume name if there is no parent folder.
- Mac: Fixed problem that only 1 DVD writer is shown when you have 2 (or more) exactly the same type of drives.
- Mac: Fixed possible crashes on cancel and quit. Added exception handler pool release in main and implemented new thread handling.
- Mac: Changed wave file input for AudioRemaster from QuickTime to own wave library to support 96kHz files.
- Release Date: Dec 15, 2006
- Mac: Fixed problem running DVD2oneX on OS-X 10.3.9.
- Updated German language.
- Release Date: Dec 7, 2006
- Added much requested feature: batchprocessing ! Now you can program up to 15 disks to be processed one after another without user intervention.
- Added check for filesystem of destination drive. FAT32 can only hold up to 4Gb per file, and this is just not enough for a typical single layer image.
- Release Date: Sep 29, 2006
- Added Chinese (traditional) language.
- Added requested option to change the process priority of the program. Now you can set DVD2one as a background process, so that you can work more easily on your system (ofcourse processing will take more time).
- Fixed small problem on the Mac: a corrupted preference file could make DVD2oneX crash at startup.
- Release Date: May 19, 2006
- Changed the way how is determined which titles are shown in movie-only and join mode. This solves the problem with 'Gooische Vrouwen' of which only the 1st episode was shown (thanks to John van Zanten).
- Fixed problem that empty IFO files made DVD2one crash. This solves the problem with MTR V3.0 build 13d (thanks to David Peller).
- Corrected error message when no cells were selected for a title.
- Release Date: Mar 10, 2006
- Languages added: Hungarian (thanks to Fitos Zoltan) and Swedish (thanks to Christer Carlsson).
- Fixed a small problem: Corrupted headers in the video stream could crash DVD2one (thanks again to forum member NinjaSteve).
- Changed the way mastering errors are handled in full disc copy mode: Instead of giving an error message and stop processing, now the errors are corrected and a warning will be displayed after processing.
- Added option for fixed destination directory.
- Mac: Disabled a compiler option that caused DVD2oneX not to run on a G3.
- Release Date: Feb 3, 2006
- Language added: Korean (thanks to Taewon Yun).
- Fixed small issue with default enabled audio and subtitle track (the tracks marked with *).
- Fixed problem with missing audio tracks in full disc copy (thanks to forum member NinjaSteve).
- Changed the way error conditions caused by corrupted data in source are handled.
- Added automatic language selection for the user interface on first startup.
- Increased program speed by rewriting core bit reading and writing routines and by improving the best quality mode processing routine:
- PC: 30% faster (test movie from 11:38 to 8:55 on Pentium-M 1.2Ghz).
- Mac: 43% faster (test movie from 12:02 to 8:25 on dual G5 2GHz).
- The PC core bit reading and writing routines were already more optimized than the Mac versions, hence the difference.
- Speed increase may ofcourse vary on different computer configurations and with different movies.
- Mac: Universal Binary with native Intel and PowerPC versions. Native Intel code gives 2 times speedup compared to running PowerPC version on Rosetta.
- Release Date: Jan 10, 2006
- Languages added: French (thanks to Antoine Desir), German (thanks to Sascha Lamprecht), Italian (thanks to Bruno Vella), Portugese (thanks to Marco Pinto) and Spanish (thanks to Fernando Conde).
- Nice icons to tree added.
- Mac: fixed missing system menu on OS-X 10.4.
- Mac: compiled again with GCC4. Panther users need at least OS-X 10.3.9 for this release.
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2005
- Fixed problem with Audio Track selection in Full Disc Copy mode.
- Mac: Added burning support for OS-X 10.3.
- Added maximum write speed selection.
- Some other small internal improvements.