This is the version history page for DGPulldown, showing the last 20 software updates. You can return to the main page for this software by clicking here.
- Release Date: Feb 23, 2007
- This version fixes the drop frame option. The option was ignored and so only the auto mode worked. It was not possible to enable or disable drop frame using the 3-state checkbox.
- Release Date: Jan 16, 2007
- This version fixes a bug in in-place operation that causes possible corruption of the last 32Kbytes of the source file.
- Release Date: Sep 29, 2006
- Fixes a bug in the initialization of the destination file edit box when drag-and-drop is used.
Version 1.0.8 beta 4
- Release Date: Sep 20, 2006
- A note was also added to the help file that explains how to use DGPulldown to remove all existing pulldown.
Version 1.0.8 beta 3
- Release Date: Sep 19, 2006
- adds a GUI configurable output path (to allow having input and output on different physical disks for faster operation).
Version 1.0.8 beta 2
- Release Date: Jun 19, 2006
- elapsed time for processing is displayed
- Release Date: Jun 18, 2006
- fixes the problem of in-place operation with files greater than 2GBytes in size
- makes the field order of the output stream user configurable
- presents more meaningful statistics during processing.
Version 1.0.7 beta 1
- Release Date: Jun 12, 2006
- offers an option to modify the input file instead of creating a new output file
- Release Date: Mar 12, 2006
- This version offers an option to modify the input file instead of creating a new output file.