CCExtractor is a small program that processes MPEG 2 files and extracts closed captions data to generate subtitle files.
Input Files: MPG
Output Files: SRT
Linux/Unix/Mac OS/Win32 Command Line
View complete revision history
- Release Date: May 22, 2019
- New: More tapping points for debug image in ccextractor.
- New: Add support for tesseract 4.0
- Optimize: Remove multiple RGB to grey conversion in OCR.
- Fix: Update UTF8Proc to 2.2.0
- Fix: Update LibPNG to 1.6.35
- Fix: Update Protobuf-c to 1.3.1
- Fix: Warn instead of fatal when a 0xFF marker is missing
- Fix: Segfault in general_loop.c due to null pointer dereference (case of no encoder)
- Fix: Enable printing hdtv stats to console.
- Fix: Many typos in comments and output messages
- Fix: Ignore Visual Studio temporary project files
- New: Add support for non-Latin characters in stdout
- Fix: Check whether stream is empty
- New: Add support for EIA-608 inside .mkv
- New: Add support for DVB inside .mkv
- Fix: Added -latrusmap Map Latin symbols to Cyrillic ones in special cases
- of Russian Teletext files (issue #1086)
- Fix: Several OCR crashes