General Introduction
Boilsoft Screen Recorder(http://www.boilsoft.com/screenrecorder/index.html) is a powerful yet elegant screen-recording software that can help you capture and record and the screen activities into AVI or WMV files. You can even record audio into the video file from any sources, including the microphone, line-in, or speakers.
Boilsoft Screen Recorder is the ideal partner who helps you make demo videos, capture streaming video, prepare business solutions, make training materials, record gameplay, and etc..
With Boilsoft Screen Recorder, for instance, you can
* Create demonstration videos for any software.
* Create video tutorials for students at multiple levels.
* Record a frequently-occured problem from your computer and you can use the video as a sample for technical support.
* Create video-based information products you can sell
* Record your excellent performance in the game to show how cool you are.
* Develop multimedia materials that can be shown on TV or burnt to discs. Use them to promote your website or other products
 Key Features
1 Capture and record video from full screen, windows, region or a fixed region.
2 Video Codec, Bitrate, Audio Codec or Audio format the recorded video will contain can be full customized as you like.
3 Output to AVI file. You can choose the video compressor, and its compression quality. Supports DivX, XviD.
4 Previewing the record video is supported.
5 Supports recording to WMV file, all the video setting and audio setting can be configured.
6 Support recording mouse cursor on screen.
7 Support recording audio from any sources including the microphone, line-in, or speakers.
 System Requirements
Windows 98 Second Edition, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7
Direct X: Version 8.01 or above.
Output Files: AVI, WMV
Windows 2000/Windows XP/Windows 2003/Other/Windows Vista/Windows 7
- Release Date: Nov 3, 2010