A free MPEG-2 video encoder that is compatible with CCE SP and can be used with DVD Rebuilder
|Ease of use:
AutoQMatEnc is a free MPEG-2 video encoder that accepts Avisynth scripts as input and can also replace CCE SP usage within DVD Rebuilder
. A GUI for AutoQMatEnc is also available: AQE GUI
- Use same ECL Files than CCE SP Trial
- Read any AVS script by using directly avisynth.dll
- Built-In advanced QMatOp technology - Activated by adding adjust_q_matrix=1 in ECL or CCEAQM=1 in the REBUILDER.INI file for DVDRB users. For details about QMatOp go to the forums.
- MultiPass enabled - Above 4 passes is close from useless but can be performed
- Part of CCE Simple Settings (Animation/CG/Natural) taken into account : Recomended for Anime (Aniamtion) and old movies (Natural)
- QMatOp phase not reprocessed but detected if encode cancelled once finished.
- Pass 1 no reprocessed if already done.
Compatible with RB-Farm when used with DVDRB. (Thank you
- Danpos for finding/testing it!!!)
- MPEG2 Encoder using a part of libavcodec : libavcodec is released under the LPGP.
Input Files: AVS
Output Files: MPG
Win32 Command Line
View complete revision history
- Release Date: Aug 12, 2006
- Corrected OPV, it was not working properly when Q=1 (Thank you Danpos for finding it)
- Improved OPV quality, should be better but slower!!!!
- Added new parameters for QMatOp tweakings (Requested by Archeo)
- qmat_min_intra=### , Minimum value for intra values (default 8)
- qmat_max_intra=###, Maximum value for intra values (default 255)
- qmat_min_inter=###, Minimum value for inter values (default 16)
- qmat_max_inter=###, Maximum value for inter values (default 255)
- dctune_prec=##, Precision percentage (integer value from 1-100)for DCTune (default 5)
- Tweaked QMatOp (A bit slower but better) : The default speed is a bit lower
- MPEG2 CBR implemented....
- FPS displayed (Requested by Fox Ace)
- Fine tuned QMatOp for Ultra Low Bitrates
- Totally rewrote the rate control for high bitrates. (3 passes highly recommended for a good sizing)
- Constraints are respected now : No more spikes above the Max bitrate
- Sizing as good as good as "normal" bitrates with 3 passes (1 Vaf + 2 VBR)
- Tuned QMatOp on very hard to encode scenes. (Ex: Pitch Black "crash down" scene)
- Added a pulldown function (very experimental) :
- pulldown_detect=#(1: 23.976->29.97, 2:24.000->29.97, 3:25.000->29.97)
- It's applied once the movie is encoded, so for a PAL->NTSC conversion, select a PAL encode, then pulldown_detect=3
- AutoBias : If vbr_bias>=0 , automatic else for a manual bias just set it as a negative value.
- Added a special mode correction when in high bitrates if the movie is oversized, a new faster method is called to correct it.
- Added some timed log functions. Now everything is timestamped in the log file.
- OPV Mode : It should simulate a little bit more the CCE behaviour :
- Range is now 0-300 like CCE
- The curve is a 1/x^2 kind of function.....a bit like CCE
- Tweaked the rate control for the embedded Pulldown application
- Improved quality at high bitrates.(Macroblock at scene changes bug)
- Worked on the Rate Control without QMatOp, a new function was implemented in order to work as if QMatOp is on.
- Corrections of minor bugs.
- Average FPS written to the log
- "Animation" mode implemented (Depending on some specific conditions some vids are detected as being animation kind and then the behaviour of the rate control is different)
- Added a feature in the animation mode : Scene Change Threshold is adjusted if too low.
- AQE is fully compatible in a multi instance mode now : AQE^n (from Darksoul71) for example
- Added an auto max QMatOp intra/inter value feature, it seems to correct some macro blocking in some cases (I will call it the Appleseed bug! :) Thanks to swiftninja for finding this one! )