XdTV is a software to watch, record & stream TV.
It interacts with AleVT (Teletext) and Nxtvepg (NextView) &
supports the bttv, bktr & dvb APIs. It contains some deinterlacing filters &
record video files with various containers (AVI, MPEG, OGG, etc.) &
many codecs: FFMpeg >=0.4.6, XviD 0.9 & 1.x, DivX 4 & 5, Ogg Vorbis + Theora >=1.0a5.
It has some plugin capabilities.
Input Files: DVB
Output Files: AVI, DivX, MPG, OGG/OGM, Xvid
- Release Date: Sep 12, 2006
- This is the first DVB-T version.
- You can now switch from one channel to another &
you can look at channels through the "Channel Editor" GUI.
- The DVB-T initialization is always synchronized with the LinuxTV data.
- The DVB-T recording now works.
- You need the SDL and Curl libraries to use the DVB-T support.