This is the version history page for VoltaicHD. You can return to the main page for this software by clicking here.
- Version 3.1 (Mac) (Aug 4, 2012)
- Version 2.5.0 (Jun 25, 2010)
- Version 2.5.0 Beta (Apr 8, 2010)
- Version 2.3.6 (Jan 5, 2010)
- Version 2.3.5 (Aug 20, 2009)
- Version 2.3.4 (Aug 3, 2009)
- Version 2.3.3 (Jul 9, 2009)
- Version 2.3.2 (May 26, 2009)
- Version 2.3.1 (May 13, 2009)
- Version 2.3.0 (Apr 28, 2009)
- Version 2.2.4 (Jan 19, 2009)
- Version 2.2.3 (Dec 9, 2008)
- Version 2.2.1 (Oct 27, 2008)
- Version 2.2.1 (Oct 24, 2008)
- Version 2.2.0 (Oct 8, 2008)
- Version 2.1.1 (Aug 18, 2008)
- Version 2.1.0 (Jul 31, 2008)
- Version 2.0.2 (Jun 19, 2008)
- Version 2.0.1 (Jun 9, 2008)
- Version 2.0 (Apr 8, 2008)
- Version 1.2.3 (Apr 1, 2008)
- Version 1.2.2 (Mar 14, 2008)
- Version 1.2.1 (Mar 3, 2008)
- Version 1.2 (Feb 18, 2008)
- Version 1.1.1 (Jan 16, 2008)
- Version 1.1.0 (Jan 13, 2008)
- Version 1.0.14 (Jan 3, 2008)
Version 3.1 (Mac)
Version 2.5.0 Beta
- Release Date: Jun 25, 2010
- New Features:
- Shedworx AVCHD previewer - preview your AVCHD movies with no delay
- Editing - you can now trim, include/exclude and join clips directly from VoltaicHD
- Titles - add a title to your edited movie
- Send to Youtube - edit and send to Youtube all directly from VoltaicHD
- AVCHD Output - trim and join AVCHD movies to export a new AVCHD movie. Zero quality loss for the discerning editor!
- VoltaicHD for PC has been built using the latest and greatest Microsoft development framework - .Net 4.0. If you don't have this installed already on your PC, you can get it from here.
- Release Date: Apr 8, 2010
- Please refer to this page for a full list of changes
- Release Date: Jan 5, 2010
- Improved Export to 24p
- Added option to rotate for Depth of Field adaptor.
- Release Date: Aug 20, 2009
- Added Brazilian Portuguese translation.
- Other minor fixes.
- Release Date: Aug 3, 2009
- Added support to change video quality settings.
- Fixes for "slow motion" issues in GH1 files.
- Release Date: Jul 9, 2009
- Added 24p inverse telecine pulldown support
- Fixed Quicktime movie to WMV issue.
- Added support for conversion to Quicktime movie.
- Greater support for AVCHD Lite.
- Release Date: May 26, 2009
- Added proxy support.
- Fixed resizing issue.
- Release Date: May 13, 2009
- Added support for processing split files.
- Fixed extract audio option.
- Added Czech translation.
- Release Date: Apr 28, 2009
- now with AVCHD Lite support
- Major rewrite for encoding process. Fixes many WMV encoding issues.
- Added new deinterlacing option.
- Release Date: Jan 19, 2009
- Added option to output WMV files to 720p or 540p
- Release Date: Dec 9, 2008
- Fixed issue with stopping conversion.
- Fixed issue when using Report Problem and server is not found.
- Release Date: Oct 27, 2008
- Fixes for the auto detection of Windows Media Player v11.
- Release Date: Oct 24, 2008
- Changes to the Update/Install mechanism.
- Fixed uninstall process.
- Release Date: Oct 8, 2008
- Now includes multilingual language support (Italian, French, Japanese, Polish). If you'd like to translate into your language then let us know !!
- Improved feedback when Windows Media Player v11 is not installed.
- Added auto-update functionality.
- Release Date: Aug 18, 2008
- Minor release to fix XP and administrator related problems.
- Release Date: Jul 31, 2008
- Details panel now includes thumbnail preview
- Minor fixes
- Release Date: Jun 19, 2008
- Minor release to fix Vista Windows Encoder issues.
- Release Date: Jun 9, 2008
- Increase demo file sizes to 50MB.
- Support for new cameras including, Sony HDR-TG1, Sony HDR-SR10, Canon HF10 and Canon HF100.
- The bugs fixed in this release are:
- input file sizes up to 6Gb (and possibly much higher) now supported
- audio sync problem with very large NTSC clips fixed
- frame rate display issue in FCE fixed
- Release Date: Apr 8, 2008
- Fixes for 2GB limitations. Now VoltaicHD for PC can process files larger than 2GB
- Performace improvements in the conversion process
- Minor bug fixes
- Readiness for AVCHD certification
- Release Date: Apr 1, 2008
- VoltaicHD now supports the brand new Sony SR11 and SR12 cameras in both PAL and NTSC modes.
- Release Date: Mar 14, 2008
- This is a minor feature enhancement release containing the following: support for the 24p mode of the Panasonic HDC-SD9
- Release Date: Mar 3, 2008
- VoltaicHD v1.2.1 has just been released which now offers compatibility with Vista64 machines.
- Also some minor issues have been fixed.
- Release Date: Feb 18, 2008
- VoltaicHD for PC v1.2 is now ready for download after being granted licensing approval from Microsoft®. Now with WMV encoding, VoltaicHD for PC users now have the ability to convert their AVCHD files into either AVI or WMV format. By converting into WMV format this will solve the aspect ratio issues some people have been experiencing with cameras at 1440x1080 resolution. Movies converted from VoltaicHD for PC can now be viewed in 16:9 widescreen. The option of converting AVCHD files to AVI still exists. Both formats are editable in Movie Maker.
- Some some minor issues have been fixed as well, i.e. being able to scroll down the list whilst the conversion process is underway and access denied issues when running under Vista. It will also require Windows Media Player 11 to take advantage of the latest codecs etc.
- Release Date: Jan 16, 2008
- This release includes some optimisation of the conversion process and a bug fix for the activation process.
- Release Date: Jan 13, 2008
- Please refer to this blog entry for a list of what's new
- Release Date: Jan 3, 2008