This is the version history page for VoltaicHD, showing the last 20 software updates. You can return to the main page for this software by clicking here.
- Version 3.1 (Mac) (Aug 4, 2012)
- Version 2.5.0 (Jun 25, 2010)
- Version 2.5.0 Beta (Apr 8, 2010)
- Version 2.3.6 (Jan 5, 2010)
- Version 2.3.5 (Aug 20, 2009)
- Version 2.3.4 (Aug 3, 2009)
- Version 2.3.3 (Jul 9, 2009)
- Version 2.3.2 (May 26, 2009)
- Version 2.3.1 (May 13, 2009)
- Version 2.3.0 (Apr 28, 2009)
- Version 2.2.4 (Jan 19, 2009)
- Version 2.2.3 (Dec 9, 2008)
- Version 2.2.1 (Oct 27, 2008)
- Version 2.2.1 (Oct 24, 2008)
- Version 2.2.0 (Oct 8, 2008)
- Version 2.1.1 (Aug 18, 2008)
- Version 2.1.0 (Jul 31, 2008)
- Version 2.0.2 (Jun 19, 2008)
- Version 2.0.1 (Jun 9, 2008)
- Version 2.0 (Apr 8, 2008)
Version 3.1 (Mac)
Version 2.5.0 Beta
- Release Date: Jun 25, 2010
- New Features:
- Shedworx AVCHD previewer - preview your AVCHD movies with no delay
- Editing - you can now trim, include/exclude and join clips directly from VoltaicHD
- Titles - add a title to your edited movie
- Send to Youtube - edit and send to Youtube all directly from VoltaicHD
- AVCHD Output - trim and join AVCHD movies to export a new AVCHD movie. Zero quality loss for the discerning editor!
- VoltaicHD for PC has been built using the latest and greatest Microsoft development framework - .Net 4.0. If you don't have this installed already on your PC, you can get it from here.
- Release Date: Apr 8, 2010
- Please refer to this page for a full list of changes
- Release Date: Jan 5, 2010
- Improved Export to 24p
- Added option to rotate for Depth of Field adaptor.
- Release Date: Aug 20, 2009
- Added Brazilian Portuguese translation.
- Other minor fixes.
- Release Date: Aug 3, 2009
- Added support to change video quality settings.
- Fixes for "slow motion" issues in GH1 files.
- Release Date: Jul 9, 2009
- Added 24p inverse telecine pulldown support
- Fixed Quicktime movie to WMV issue.
- Added support for conversion to Quicktime movie.
- Greater support for AVCHD Lite.
- Release Date: May 26, 2009
- Added proxy support.
- Fixed resizing issue.
- Release Date: May 13, 2009
- Added support for processing split files.
- Fixed extract audio option.
- Added Czech translation.
- Release Date: Apr 28, 2009
- now with AVCHD Lite support
- Major rewrite for encoding process. Fixes many WMV encoding issues.
- Added new deinterlacing option.
- Release Date: Jan 19, 2009
- Added option to output WMV files to 720p or 540p
- Release Date: Dec 9, 2008
- Fixed issue with stopping conversion.
- Fixed issue when using Report Problem and server is not found.
- Release Date: Oct 27, 2008
- Fixes for the auto detection of Windows Media Player v11.
- Release Date: Oct 24, 2008
- Changes to the Update/Install mechanism.
- Fixed uninstall process.
- Release Date: Oct 8, 2008
- Now includes multilingual language support (Italian, French, Japanese, Polish). If you'd like to translate into your language then let us know !!
- Improved feedback when Windows Media Player v11 is not installed.
- Added auto-update functionality.
- Release Date: Aug 18, 2008
- Minor release to fix XP and administrator related problems.
- Release Date: Jul 31, 2008
- Details panel now includes thumbnail preview
- Minor fixes
- Release Date: Jun 19, 2008
- Minor release to fix Vista Windows Encoder issues.
- Release Date: Jun 9, 2008
- Increase demo file sizes to 50MB.
- Support for new cameras including, Sony HDR-TG1, Sony HDR-SR10, Canon HF10 and Canon HF100.
- The bugs fixed in this release are:
- input file sizes up to 6Gb (and possibly much higher) now supported
- audio sync problem with very large NTSC clips fixed
- frame rate display issue in FCE fixed
- Release Date: Apr 8, 2008
- Fixes for 2GB limitations. Now VoltaicHD for PC can process files larger than 2GB
- Performace improvements in the conversion process
- Minor bug fixes
- Readiness for AVCHD certification
Rate this software:
You have not voted yet!
Total Ratings: 8