This is the version history page for VoltaicHD for Mac, showing the last 20 software updates. You can return to the main page for this software by clicking here.
- Version 3.0 (Mar 18, 2011)
- Version 2.5.1 (Jul 5, 2010)
- Version 2.5.0 (Jun 25, 2010)
- Version 2.0.2 (Dec 3, 2009)
- Version 2.0.1 (Nov 3, 2009)
- Version 2.0.0 (Oct 26, 2009)
- Version 1.8.8 (Sep 14, 2009)
- Version 1.8.7 (Aug 3, 2009)
- Version 1.8.6 (Jul 14, 2009)
- Version 1.8.5 (Jun 3, 2009)
- Version 1.8.4 (May 22, 2009)
- Version 1.8.3 (May 13, 2009)
- Version 1.8.2 (Apr 20, 2009)
- Version 1.8.1 (Apr 8, 2009)
- Version 1.8.0 (Mar 17, 2009)
- Version 1.7.0 (Dec 9, 2008)
- Version 1.6.2 (Oct 27, 2008)
- Version 1.6.1 (Oct 22, 2008)
- Version 1.6.0 (Oct 20, 2008)
- Version 1.5.0 (Sep 22, 2008)
- Release Date: Mar 18, 2011
- This version includes a number of minor bug fixes, some improvements to the AppleScript API and a number of stability improvements.
- Release Date: Jul 5, 2010
- We have just released a bug fix release for VoltaicHD for Mac.
This release fixes a problem with FlamingoHD where AVCHD movies were not being sent to Voltaic. This was caused by the updated Applescript API in VoltaicHD 2.5
- Release Date: Jun 25, 2010
- This release is relatively minor for the Mac version of VoltaicHD. The key new Mac feature is Native AVCHD output. This function lets you trim and join AVCHD movies as before, but now gives you the option to create an AVCHD movie as output. We create the new AVCHD movie by trimming the source video and audio streams and creating a new AVCHD movie containing unaltered video and audio. This means that that output movie is exactly the same quality as the original.
- Every video edit workflow that converts formats incurs some quality loss. Native AVCHD editing inside VoltaicHD provides you with 100% guaranteed lossless editing.
- Version 2.5 of VoltaicHD for Mac is a free upgrade for all current VoltaicHD for Mac version 2 users.
- Release Date: Dec 3, 2009
- New YouTube Competition has been added
- Simple titles can now be added to your final movie
- Added support for DOF (depth of Field) Adaptors
- Allowed multiple resolutions for YouTube uploads
- Release Date: Nov 3, 2009
- Fixed problems with conversions on OS X 10.4.
- Fixed problems uploading non AVCHD files to YouTube
- Fixed memory issues with very large ﬁles.
- Release Date: Oct 26, 2009
- ShedWorx now has an AVCHD Previewer which gives you a live preview of your movies.
- Edit your AVCHD movies prior to conversion.
- You can now send your movies direct to YouTube, iPhone, iPod and AppleTV.
- Improved conversion processing gives you even better quality results.
- Improved inverse telecine process for getting the best results from your 24p footage.
- Release Date: Sep 14, 2009
- We've just released version 1.8.8 of VoltaicHD, which fixes a few problems for all of those who have made the leap into Snow Leopard.
- Release Date: Aug 3, 2009
- Fixed toolbar enabling/disabling
- Fixed crashing on a large batch of files (reworked the threading stuff)
- Fixed the slow running problem on PowerPC unless minimised
- Reduced CPU load
- Fixed issues with converting AVCHD Lite files at the wrong speed
- Increased the number of demo mode conversion to 20
- Changed the log file to append logs rather than create a new file for each run
- Release Date: Jul 14, 2009
- Fixed issues with AVCHDLite ﬁles from Panasonic Lumix GH1.
- Instead of overwriting ﬁles it now appends a numerical sufﬁx to the new ﬁle.
- Can now handle Unicode characters in paths.
- Fixed issues with demo message continuing to appear when upgrading from an old version.
- Default output location changed to Desktop.
- Fixed error message when converting ﬁles with non standard resolutions.
- Release Date: Jun 3, 2009
- We have just released a new version of VoltaicHD for Mac (v1.8.5). Added 24p inverse telecine pulldown support.
- Fixed activation display issue.
- Greater support for Hauppage files.
- Release Date: May 22, 2009
- We have just released a new version of VoltaicHD for Mac (v1.8.4). Fixed crashing issue.
- Release Date: May 13, 2009
- Added split file support (AVCHD and AVCHD Lite).
- Fixed conversion issue when launched from FlamingoHD.
- Fixed issue with background processes not stopping.
- Changed demo mode to be limited to 10 seconds for AVCHD clips. 50MB size limit still for Non-AVCHD clips.
- Release Date: Apr 20, 2009
- We have just released a new version of VoltaicHD (v1.8.2). Stability update for the exporting process.
- Support for Hauppauge HD PVR files.
- Better support for AVCHD Lite cameras.
- Updated French translation (Thanks to Ronald A. Leroux)
- Release Date: Apr 8, 2009
- Various fixes for new Export process.
- Release Date: Mar 17, 2009
- The following items have been fixed/changed: Moved exporting process to background. No more hanging for 10.4 and PowerPC users.
- Fixes for Panasonic HMC, AVCHD Lite, JVC and CanonHF11 (detects duration and i/p correctly now) cameras
- Better feedback when non HFS drives are used as Scratch and Output directories
- Added Swedish Translation (Thanks to Marcus)
- Fixed activation issue for Airbooks
- Release Date: Dec 9, 2008
- This release introduces the ability to convert a whole stack of different movie formats, not just AVCHD.
We now support DV, MPG, M4V, MP4 and TOD file extensions.
These formats are supported by QuickTime, so the conversion process will be quicker than usual.
One thing to note is that these conversions do cause VoltaicHD to be non-responsive. Don't worry - the conversion is happening. We'll make a change to run these exports in the background next year, thus re-enabling the progress indicator.
- Release Date: Oct 27, 2008
- Fix for machines running 10.5.* on PowerPC boxes.
- Release Date: Oct 22, 2008
- Added support for Sanyo and JVC Everio ﬁles.
- Fix for machines running 10.4.* on Intel boxes.
- Release Date: Oct 20, 2008
- The main change in this release is the addition of Advanced Export options under the Preferences. This allows you to export from VoltaicHD into any format supported by QuickTime on your computer, rather than just AIC.
- This is also the first release that we have made using the auto-update function, so registered users should receive this update automatically.
- Finally, we are testing a new conversion method using FFmpeg. This works for some cameras and is a significant speed-up for one part of the conversion process.
- Release Date: Sep 22, 2008
- Added auto-update functionality.
- Fix for machines running 10.4.* on Intel boxes.
Rate this software:
You have not voted yet!
Total Ratings: 8