This is the version history page for TShed. You can return to the main page for this software by clicking here.
- Release Date: Jul 7, 2008
- Fixed major bug found on the QuencInTShed, FFMpegInTShed, HCencInTShed and MKVExtractInTShed. When the user drops files onto the List View, then rearranges the data, if the user didn't save the project, then the program ignored the rearrangement and processed files in the order that they were originally added to the List View.
- Release Date: Jul 6, 2008
- Added a FFMpeg Audio batch processing to TShed.
- Situation where some of the tools could not load files with extensions in all caps has been fixed.
- Fixed the tab order in frmQuencInTShedArgs.
- QuencInTShed now uses objects to handle arguments.
- Updated "Guide.txt".
- Updated "Application Versions.txt".
- added FFMpeg to the download form.
- Added FFMpeg to the TShedSettings form.
- Fixed bug in HCencInTShed Listview as the multi-select should be false but was set to true.
- Changed the name of the MKVForExtract Class.
- Release Date: Jul 1, 2008
- License.txt changed to README.txt and changes were made.
- Updated the Guide
- Updated "application versions.txt"
- Secondary data is now saved to file extension ".dat" instead of ".ts2".
- Added new links form for tools TShed uses.
- Added new tool for MKVExtract.
- Added "MKVExtract" exe to TShedSettings.
- Separated global functions/methods from global variables.
- Fixed bug on QuencInTShed Form that allowed values to be entered for the MPEG-2 Only section GUI even though the Video Codec selected was MPEG-1. Fortunately, the invalid combination arguments were not being passed to Quenc.
- Changed the INI based Configuration file to an XML based Configuration file.
- Release Date: Jun 26, 2008