Cypheros TS-Doctor is designed recorded DVB transport stream to check for errors and, if possible, make it as compatible as it can to play it back without studdering or picture and sound delay.
The program tries to change as little as possible in the original stream in order not to create additional incompatibilities. PAT and PMT be adjusted and non-existent PIDs deleted from the tables. The picture and sound streams will be analysed and displayed. Not needed streams will be deleted.
The program has a detailed review of H264 and MPEG2 video streams and AC3 audio streams through CRC check.
- Support for Kathrein HD TRP streams!
- Correction of wrong video_full_range_flags (colorspace) in DVB streams!
- Visual cutting function for the begining and the end of the stream!
- Support for iCord HD M2TS and Technisat TS4 streams!
- New: Packet editor and stream filter tool
Input Files: DVB, TS
Output Files: DVB, TS
Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7
View complete revision history
- Release Date: Jan 22, 2022
- TS-Player now also recognizes IPTV streams with MP3 and AAC LC SBR audio track
- TS-Player aborts IPTV streams prematurely if playback is not possible due to geoblocking
- Problems with wrong code table for Russian teletext subtitles fixed
- Added some IPTV channels
- Marking IPTV channels that perform geoblocking or temporary geoblocking
- Improved playback of IPTV streams on TS player and made playback more stable, especially on slow Internet connections