This is the version history page for TMPGEnc MovieStyle. You can return to the main page for this software by clicking here.
- Release Date: May 14, 2013
- Corrected Fixed: On the Windows 32 bit environment, an error displayed when selecting the Computer>Manage by right-clicking.
- Release Date: Apr 25, 2013
- New iPhone 5 / iPod touch 5th generation output target now available!
- iPad 3rd/4th generation output target now available!
- Improved Supports the Quick Encoder for 64-bit Windows 7/8 environments.
- ChangedSome specific codecs that cannot decode interlaced MotionJPEG in AVI containers will no longer be used.
- Fixed Occasionally the output audio stream was not synced with the video stream when importing source files by the DivX/DirectShow/Windows Media readers.
- Other minor corrections.
- Release Date: Sep 25, 2010
- New iPhone 4 / iPod touch 4th generation output target.
- Fixed MP4/AVCHD file reader updated. This update corrects an issue where some video data would not be decoded unless played frame by frame.
- Fixed AVI file reader updated. This update corrects an issue where AVI files having a partially invalid header could not be opened.
- Fixed MPEG file reader updated, allowing the correction of the issues listed below:
- Improved the file MPEG-1/2 file importaion when the VBV buffer size value is smaller than what is expected from the file characteristics, but is still within the limits.
- Only the audio stream from some TS files would be loaded despite having a compatible video stream.
- Sometimes TS file import completion would take a lot of time.
- Fixed 44.1 kHz Dolby Digital audio files would not be correctly decoded.
- Fixed FLV file reader updated.
- Release Date: Jun 3, 2010
- New Apple® iPad™ output target added.
- New Input support for the Microsoft TV recorder file format "WTV". (WTV file importation is possible on the computer that recorded the file, or can create such files, and are not copy-protected.)
- Improved DivX file reader and encoder updated.
- Improved AVCHD file reader updated. This update brings improvements on:
- File support issues;
- Playback at double the normal spped issue.
- Fixed MPEG file reader updated, allowing the correction of the issues listed below.
- TS files containing abnormal packets would be processed as normal packets, causing an error during the importation;
- Some TS files would be mistakenly recognized as a PS file;
- Linear PCM at 192 kHz would not be correctly processed.
- Fixed QuickTime file reader updated.
- Fixed YUV color space information contained in the source file is now taken in account when imported through the MP4/AVCHD File Reader. If no color space information is available, the BT.709 or SMPTE 170M color space is automatically selected according to the pixel rate.
- Fixed DVD-Video with a VOB containing a lot of useless data would not be correctly imported.
- Fixed Some specific chapter thumbnail pictures from certain DVD-Video data could not be imported.
- Fixed The Dolby Digital decoder continues outputting audio even after encountering corrupted data.
- Fixed Enabling the audio prefetch cache would result in a slowdow instead of accelerating the process.
- Fixed Other corrections.
- Release Date: Feb 3, 2010
- New ZuneHD output target added.
- New Lyrics display compatible WALKMAN output added.
- New Support for WALKMAN X-Apps registration.
- Registration through the WALKMAN X-Apps is available only for outputted files using the "Audio output" target.
- Fixed Stand-by mode could be triggered by the timer even during the encode process.
- Fixed Part of the text would disappear when using the Quick Encode.
- Fixed The Quick Encode icon would not appear in Windows 7.
- Fixed Other minor fixes.
- Release Date: Jul 29, 2009
- New TMPGEnc Movie Plug-in SpursEngine (sold separately) support. (If you are already using the TMPGEnc Movie Plug-in SpursEngine for TMPGEnc 4.0 XPress, install the TMPGEnc Movie Plug-in SpursEngine Ver.184.108.40.206 for TMPGEnc MovieStyle to enable the SpursEngine functions in TMPGEnc MovieStyle.)
- New MPEG-4 file reader.
- New AVCHD file reader, allowing you to import the content from an AVCHD camcorder.
- New Compatibility with SonicStage V when uploading data to a WALKMAN device.
- Fixed Other corrections and improvements.
- Release Date: Nov 21, 2008
- New: WALKMAN® output target device.
- New: Support for AAC audio stream (up to two channels) in a MPEG-2 TS source.
- New: Output device target list customization in the main window
- Fixed: An error would arise during the playback of an outputted MP4 file in QuickTime 7.5 or later versions, or on a 4th generation iPod Nano.
- Fixed: A MPEG TS file with an overflow in the timestamp could not be opened.
- Fixed: Part of a MPEG-2 source could be considered having an aspect ratio of 1:1.
- Fixed: MPEG-2 PS/TS file importation would fail when the stream header contains garbled data.
- Fixed: The preview windows default audio volume is now 75%.
- Fixed: The traits of the YUV colorspace would become faulty during a WMV output.
- Fixed: Some files imported through the QuickTime file reader would not render smoothly.
- Fixed: Source files imported through the PV3 reader would not close properly after use.
- Fixed: The application would exit when a LAN or USB external hard disk drive was removed during an output.
- Fixed: A sample format error could arise during the preview or output when the picture width of subtitles imported from a DVD was different than 720 pixels.
- Fixed: Broken subtitle streams imported from a DVD would make the subtitles disappear from the broken point during the encoding.
- Fixed: Automatic registration in iTunes would not function properly for an iPod 5G/5.5G target device.
- Fixed: iPod 5G/5.5G target device bitrate was invalid.
- Fixed: An iPod 5G target device's outputted file would not register in the TransManager.
- Fixed: A change of the target devices model in the Preferences window was not correctly reflected in the template panel.
- Fixed: The MP3 format in the DivX output target or pure audio output target was not compliant with the MPEG standard.
- TransManager: The outputted file name can now be changed within the transmanager.
- TransManager: Removable drive recognition has been corrected.
- TransManager: Behavior during a copy has been corrected.
- TransManager: The output drive and memory media list content would become inconsistent when the files were saved outside of the "My Video" folder.
- TransManager: The preview window could be reduced.
- Release Date: Sep 30, 2008
- Release Date: Mar 28, 2008