This is the version history page for TFM Audio Tool. You can return to the main page for this software by clicking here.
- Version 1.3 beta (Aug 9, 2013)
- Version 1.2 beta (Jul 25, 2010)
- Version 1.1 beta (Mar 11, 2010)
- Version 22.214.171.124 beta (Mar 2, 2010)
- Version 126.96.36.199 beta (Jan 17, 2010)
- Version 188.8.131.52 beta (Jan 11, 2010)
- Version 184.108.40.206 beta (Jan 2, 2010)
- Version 220.127.116.11 beta (Dec 28, 2009)
- Version 18.104.22.168 beta (Nov 12, 2009)
- Version 22.214.171.124 beta (Aug 17, 2009)
- Version 126.96.36.199 beta (Aug 11, 2009)
- Version 188.8.131.52 beta (Jul 25, 2009)
Version 1.3 beta
Version 1.2 beta
- Release Date: Aug 9, 2013
- Implemented DTS encoding through DCAEnc (Thanks to LoRd_MuldeR).
- Implemented MP3 encoding through LAME MP3 encoder.
- Updated all bass libraries to their latest versions.
- Updated MediaInfo.dll to version 0.7.61.
- Fixed some other small bugs.
Version 1.1 beta
- Release Date: Jul 25, 2010
- Implemented drag & drop for Mono file modus.
- Added "No Change" option for WAV/AIFF/W64/LPCM Data format and Samplerate.
- Now it will show the total duration time when finished conversion.
- Updated bass.dll to version 184.108.40.206 and bassenc.dll to version 2.4.7.
- Updated MediaInfo.dll to version 0.7.34.
- Implemented AIFF and Wave64 (W64) as source audio (also in mono file modus).
- Implemented the possibility to add a TsMuxer header to 16 or 24 LPCM big-endian files so the LPCM files can be used with TsMuxer.
- Implemented AIFF output (16, 24, 32 bit integer / all big-endian).
- Implemented Wave64 (W64) output (16, 24, 32 bit integer and 32 bit float / all little-endian).
- Implemented LPCM output (16, 24, 32 bit integer and 32 bit float / little- and big-endian).
- Implemented 24 and 32 bit integer WAV output (so now supports 16, 24, 32 bit integer and 32 bit float).
- Implemented support for RF64 wav files (WAV files > 4gb) with the extension WAV or RF64 (also in mono file modus).
- Implemented internal resampling of sample rates (also 96 khz and 192 khz implemented for WAV/LPCM).
- Fixed audio extraction of DTS and AC3 streams (there is a bug in the latest ffdshow tryout versions).
- Decreased the time of showing the startupscreen.
- Fixed some small bugs.
Version 220.127.116.11 beta
- Release Date: Mar 11, 2010
- Fixed support for MPEG (S)VCD and DVD files, implemented Gabest MPEG source filter.
- New update method implemented.
Version 18.104.22.168 beta
- Release Date: Mar 2, 2010
- No external directshow filters are needed anymore for APE, FLAC and AAC source files, created my own TFM Bass Source Directshow filter for that.
- Implemented Automatic Gain Control.
- Implemented AAC MP4 encoding using AACPlusCLI.
- Implemented increase/decrease of master audio volume.
- Updated the BASS modules to the latest versions.
- Updated the standard values for Upmix audio to get an even better 5.1 audio file.
- Enabled a larger bandwidth for AC3 encoding in Aften (bandwidth = 60).
Version 22.214.171.124 beta
- Release Date: Jan 17, 2010
- Fixed error when clicking in the filelist when no files were loaded.
- Added pitch scaling for framerate conversion (you only set this when pitch is wrong, normally this isn’t).
Version 126.96.36.199 beta
- Release Date: Jan 11, 2010
- Implemented German translation (thanks to Tom L).
- Updated MediaInfo.dll to version 0.7.27.
Version 188.8.131.52 beta
- Release Date: Jan 2, 2010
- Fixed mono input mode giving an out of index error.
- Fixed Libaften.dll not working on older computers.
Version 184.108.40.206 beta
- Release Date: Dec 28, 2009
- Implemented Win7 Taskbar features showing you progress and different status icons in Taskbar button.
- Updated LibAften to the latest GIT version.
- Disabled mutation of the filelist when conversion/extraction is running.
- Implemented enabling/disabling an audiostream for conversion/extraction.
- Implemented support to convert/extract a maximum of 5 audiostreams instead 2 audiostreams.
- Fixed bug in automatic bitrate setting for AC3 output.
- When DTS-HD audiostream is extracted (not converted) only the core DTS stream is extracted.
- Fixed a few bugs when audio has 2 audiostreams.
- Improved auto bit rate setting for AC3 output.
- Updated MediaInfo.dll to version 0.7.26.
- Updated ffdshow to revision 3154 (only in full installation and not in automatic update).
- Implemented M2TS and TS as source movie.
- Fixed a few other minor bugs.
Version 220.127.116.11 beta
- Release Date: Nov 12, 2009
- Updated the BASS modules to the latest versions.
- Fixed automatic update because on some PC’s it extracted to a wrong directory.
- Implemented audio extracting/copying when input settings are the same as output settings (only when ffdshow revision 2992 and higher is installed).
- Updated AC3Filter to 1.63b and ffdshow to rev. 3109 compiled on 19 October 2009 (only implemented in full install).
- Implemented 6 mono WAV’s input mode for muxing or altering mono WAV’s.
- Implemented 44.1 KHz sampling rate for AC3, DTS WAV, Mono WAV and WAV output.
- Implemented MPG as source movie.
- Implemented the possibility to do a custom frame rate conversion (for example 24 fps to 25 fps).
- Updated LibAften.dll to the latest version (843 SVN).
- Changed the numbering of the beta version.
- Added a few more skins.
Version 18.104.22.168 beta
- Release Date: Aug 17, 2009
- Implemented auto or manual bitrate setting for AC3 output.
- Implemented automatic detecting and installing of new updates for TFM Audio Tool.
Version 22.214.171.124 beta
- Release Date: Aug 11, 2009
- Now for WAV you can choose between 16 bit (integer) or 32 bit (float) output.
- Implemented installing of AC3File DirectShow filter for opening single AC3 or DTS audio files.
- Fixed a crucial bug with DTS Encoding (filenames were not set correctly).
- Implemented better handling of Surcode DTS Encoder when aborting conversion.
- Implemented Audio downmix to stereo for 5.1 audio.
- Added a standard output folder and the possibility to open that folder when conversion has finished.
- Implemented Ogg Vorbis, Monkey Audio and FLAC as source audio.
- Release Date: Jul 25, 2009
- first public release