This is the version history page for Subs Factory. You can return to the main page for this software by clicking here.
- Release Date: Nov 2, 2018
New features :
- It is now possible to choose an encoding when exporting a .srt file,
- the encoding chosen while opening a file is now memorized,
- the encodings list is now much more comprehensive.
Bugs fixed :
- Markers are now correctly saved in project files,
- Subs Factory now correctly asks for saving when closing a project,
- minimum duration of a project without video is now ten seconds,
- palettes list is now always entirely unfolded,
- other minor bugs have been adressed.
- Release Date: Aug 18, 2013
- First version on the Mac App Store, rewritten from scratch and dramatically modernized.
- Release Date: Feb 6, 2011
- Corrected a bug preventing the creation of multiline subtitles.
- Release Date: Aug 2, 2010
- Corrected a bug when playing a video without subtitles.
- Release Date: Aug 1, 2010
- Portuguese translation.
- Subs Factory now saves files in the encoding selected in the preferences.
- Corrected a bug that greyed the OK button while choosing a file to concatenate with.
- Corrected a bug happening when shifting only some subtitles to the begining of the video.
- "About" window improved.
- Corrected behaviour of start time and end time fields in editor palette.
- Now the validation button of the editor palette appears when modifying times with "Here" buttons.
- Subtitles are now sorted more often.
- Now checking the time fields of the editor palette before validating, avoiding to delete them if they are incorrect
- Release Date: Mar 9, 2010
- Controls palette added (for play, pause,...).
- Keyboard shortcuts for movie control added, the spacebar can also be used to play and stop the video.
- Encodings are now handled.
- .sub files can now be opened (subtitles dated by image number).
- Locking the duration while editing is now possible.
- Closing the current project now allowed.
- English language corrections.
- Some minor bugs corrected.