This is the version history page for SMSG, showing the last 20 software updates. You can return to the main page for this software by clicking here.
Version 188.8.131.52 Beta
- Release Date: Jan 13, 2009
- Made some minor changes...
- New properties, for storing the config.
- Couple of new Scripts...
- New .net 2 runtime installer...
- Release Date: Jan 29, 2008
- Notes: Added FFMPEG as an encoding application (mainly because i wanted to convert shows to work on my new mobile phone Nokia 6120 classic). Two new scripts added To -> Nokia phone 4:3 and 16:9. A mate has a black berry and the same encoded shows worked on it as well but i don't know his blackberry's model number. This release is in beta as i havn't had enough time to test everything... and only sometimes will the progress bar work on any ffmpeg encoding. !PLEASE RESPOND IN THE FORUMS AREA WITHIN SMSG ON SOURCEFORGE IF YOU FIND BUGS!
- Changes: added ffmpeg add multipass (very beta) i need to spend some more time on this one!
- Release Date: Sep 23, 2007
- Notes: Basically a small bug fix... sorta related to how the overall progress bar doesn't really update when doing two or more encodes... I have also changed the back-end in how it executes mencoder... I ripped it out of the soon (one day) to be released SESG! (as i found it was a better way of executing an excutable and catching the std-out and std-error messages)
- Release Date: Jun 14, 2007
- Added interesting intro sound.
- Fixed issue regarding selection of the Mencoder Executable (only effected v184.108.40.206)
- Release Date: Jun 2, 2007
- Notes: Allows the user to go to a clean "skin" for the background. One can now delete a single item in the list of files in the batch. Select the item then press the delete key! I should have released this ages ago, I have been lazy, also beenplaying a lot of Faces Of War. *** HOPEFULLY MY NEXT VERSION WILL HAVE MULTI PASS ENCODING ABILITY ***
- Release Date: Jan 24, 2007
- Added a progress Bar (when minimized).
- Added a taskbar icon. Added a splash Screen.
- Added Import/Export Feature for scripts.
- Fixed/Changed the Reset Button for scripts.
- Fixed/Changed the Batch Files 2 Encode functionality.
- Changed the overall look of the app with similar background image as the splash screen.
- Release Date: Jan 7, 2007