This is the version history page for RevolverHD, showing the last 20 software updates. You can return to the main page for this software by clicking here.
- Release Date: May 10, 2011
- QuickTime to AVCHD conversion - in a major step forward, Revolver now let's you take a Full HD QuickTime export from iMovie or Final Cut and create a Full HD AVCHD movie that will play on almost any HDTV directly. Playing HD movies back on your HDTV is not well supported by Apple, so Revolver fills this gap.
- TV Exports - Revolver can now take AVCHD video clips and package them up to play back directly on most new HDTVs.
- 3D - we have updated Revolver to support editing and playback of Panasonic 3D footage. Using Revolver you can load up 3D clips from a Panasonic 3D video camera, trim clips as required, then create a TV Export that will play back on your Panasonic 3D TV. This is a first for the Mac!
- Release Date: Dec 15, 2009
- Updated Disk Archive to work with Snow Leopard
- Updated icons and text
- Release Date: Jul 8, 2009
- Added support to generate AVCREC disk structures.
- Added support for Casio ﬁles.
- Added Deactivation process.
- Greater support for Hauppage ﬁles.
- Release Date: May 19, 2009
- We have just released RevolverHD for Mac with two new key features.
Firstly, we have added the ability to create Camera Archives which can be imported into iMovie or Final Cut. This feature allows you to take any of your original AVCHD movie files and create a disk image. This disk image will be recognised by iMovie and Final Cut as an AVCHD camera and can be imported into your editor.
Unlike the built-in Apple feature, you can select any valid AVCHD movie files and create a Camera Archive. You are no longer limited to just archiving all content from your camera at once.
The second feature in this release is support for AVCHD Lite. You can create AVCHD DVDs containing AVCHD Lite content which will play back on a supported Blu-ray player. AVCHD Lite Camera Archives won't be of any use yet as iMovie and Final Cut do not yet support AVCHD Lite. You will need VoltaicHD to take care of that :)
- Release Date: Sep 22, 2008
- Added auto-update functionality.
- Release Date: Sep 15, 2008
- Added a details drawer (which includes a new thumbnail preview)
- Minor fixes.
Version 0.1.1 Beta
- Release Date: Jul 28, 2008
- We have just released the first full version of RevolverHD for Mac, which adds the ability to create Blu-ray compatible AVCHD disks using MTS or M2TS clips from AVCHD cameras.
- Release Date: May 10, 2008