This is the version history page for Replay A/V. You can return to the main page for this software by clicking here.
- Release Date: Nov 16, 2008
- fixed display of multiple "File conversion job will start as a background process" messages when converting multiple files.
- Improved registration process for upgrades.
- Release Date: Nov 6, 2008
- Fixed display of multiple "File conversion job will start as a background process" messages when converting multiple files.
- Real Audio conversions improved with inclusion of Replay Converter 3.2
- Release Date: Sep 4, 2008
- fixed a bug where Sirius/XM password entry was truncated at 11 characters
- added affiliate build system
- updated for change in Sirius Stream Capture recording
- Release Date: Dec 12, 2007
- This version is an exciting breakthrough for XM & Sirius customers. Now you can automatically schedule and record using Stream Capture, which lets you record two or more shows simultaneously, with perfect quality, and eliminates many tuning errors or problems with an "Are You Listening" prompt. No other software can do this.
- Release Date: Apr 8, 2007
- Release Date: Apr 1, 2007
- Release Date: Mar 29, 2007
Version 7.3 Supplemental
- Release Date: Dec 6, 2006
- Release Date: Sep 4, 2006
- Tuner is updated to stay tuned longer than 90 minutes when recording Sirius online.
- Fixed a bug with Automatically Tuning Sirius stations.