This is the version history page for Rapid Menu Writer, showing the last 20 software updates. You can return to the main page for this software by clicking here.
- Release Date: Sep 21, 2009
- Fixed the Back buttons (broken from v1.1).
- Fixed the Finished message at the end to be shown (was previously hidden).
- Changed the DVDStyler Preview message to include Yes and No buttons to continue or go back.
- Added an error message when the DVD player doesn't exist when Play DVD is clicked.
- Updated the error messages for missing PgcEdit and DVDStyler executables to include the path.
- Added a "Restore Defaults" button to the Options GUI.
- Updated the help file.
- Added verbose logging to the "Assign commands to the menu buttons" section.
- Changed the style of menu buttons to use frames with borders.
- Changed the default menu colour scheme to be blue buttons with white text and borders.
- Release Date: Sep 14, 2009
- Back button is currently broken.
- Changed previews to move the Main GUI side-by-side with the Preview window.
- Fixed the bad check for the "Find BOVs (Buttons Over Video..." popup following the "PgcEdit: Save DVD" popup.
- Titles menu checkbox re-enabled - titleset only menus now working.
- Release Date: Sep 14, 2009
- Titles menu checkbox is forced on (checked) at the moment.
- Changed the default paths of PgcEdit, DVDStyler & DVD Player to use the current Program Files path.
- Removed the storage and retrieval of button labels.
- Updated the system requirements to include 32 bit Windows.
- Added keyboard mnemonics (shortcuts) to all buttons and menu items.
- Fixed the Next button. It was missing the ">" sign.
- Added a Tool menu item to start PgcEdit.
- Added a Tool menu item to start DVDStyler.
- Updated tooltips to warn user about using the mouse and keyboard.
- Updated help.
- Fixed paths with spaces issue.
- Added a donation button to the About GUI and last page of the Main GUI.
- Changed the default DVD player to Media Player Classic Home Cinema.
- Added menu titles (headings on each menu screen).
- Added video preview button.
- Added title menus (major update).
- Release Date: Aug 25, 2009
- Added a help file and help menu item.
- Added more logging commands.
- Moved the "Open Log" button to the "Tools" menu.
- Fixed the Back button to be disabled on the first wizard page.
- Release Date: Aug 20, 2009
- Added a heading picture to Main and About GUIs.
- Added the ability to work with DVDs that already have a menu.
- Added an "Open PgcEdit" button to view the DVD in PgcEdit afterwards.
- Added a NSIS installer and uninstaller.
- Release Date: Aug 18, 2009
- Changed the Options and About GUI to be modal.
- Changed the path of the DVD player to be read from the Options window.
- Changed the DVDStyler XML to use the path to DVDStyler from the Options window.
- Added support for PgcEdit versions 8.5 and 8.6 (pre Nag versions).
- Added a DVDStyler preview option.
- Release Date: Aug 16, 2009
- * Added PgcEdit and DVDStyler program checks.
* Added an About window
Rate this software:
You have not voted yet!
Total Ratings: 2