Rapid Menu Writer is a wizard for creating very simple DVD menus. Rapid Menu Writer is fast and efficient! It can add a menu to a DVD in seconds, and uses only a fraction of your hard disk space.
Rapid Menu Writer automates two well known software packages (PgcEdit and DVDStyler) in a manner that takes the difficulty out of adding a menu to a DVD. The result is a very simple to use and reliable wizard that anyone can use.
Input Files: DVD, VOB
Output Files: DVD
Windows XP/Windows Vista
View complete revision history
- Release Date: Sep 21, 2009
- Fixed the Back buttons (broken from v1.1).
- Fixed the Finished message at the end to be shown (was previously hidden).
- Changed the DVDStyler Preview message to include Yes and No buttons to continue or go back.
- Added an error message when the DVD player doesn't exist when Play DVD is clicked.
- Updated the error messages for missing PgcEdit and DVDStyler executables to include the path.
- Added a "Restore Defaults" button to the Options GUI.
- Updated the help file.
- Added verbose logging to the "Assign commands to the menu buttons" section.
- Changed the style of menu buttons to use frames with borders.
- Changed the default menu colour scheme to be blue buttons with white text and borders.