This is the version history page for Nero Vision Xtra. You can return to the main page for this software by clicking here.
- Version 10 (Apr 12, 2010)
- Version 184.108.40.206 (Oct 10, 2009)
- Version 220.127.116.11 (Jun 3, 2009)
- Version 18.104.22.168 (Jul 16, 2008)
- Version 5.0 (Oct 2, 2007)
- Version 22.214.171.124 (Jul 6, 2007)
- Version 126.96.36.199 (May 23, 2007)
- Version 188.8.131.52 (Mar 21, 2007)
- Version 184.108.40.206 (Jan 19, 2007)
- Version 220.127.116.11 (Nov 27, 2006)
- Release Date: Apr 12, 2010
- Release Date: Oct 10, 2009
- Enhanced support for .WTV file format (Windows Media Center TV Pack 2008 and Windows 7 operating system
- Release Date: Jun 3, 2009
- New Features:
- Import your PowerPoint® presentations and convert to DVD-Video or BD for TV playback (requires installed Microsoft Office PowerPoint® 2003 or 2007)
- Archive HD movies in highest quality AVCHD format to HDD including USB stick and flash memory card, SD Card and
- Memory Stick(TM), even without the use of an optical recorder
- After exporting files from Nero Vision, it is possible to return to the original file.
- Text effects in Nero Vision work properly after using the "static" effect.
- Support for *.m2v files added to Nero Vision.
- Nero Vision supports previous version project files.
- .wmf files are displayed correctly in preview window.
- Nero Vision no longer prompts for DTS Plug-in when adding *.m2ts file with both Dolby and DTS audio tracks.
- All *.mov files play back with audio in the preview screen.
- The text effect "Space Scroller" no longer inserts white squares when line breaks are in the text.
- Temporary files are removed automatically after burning to disc or to Image Recorder.
- Smart3D menus play back correctly on DVD+VR.
- Eliminated "runtime error" when burning large AVCHD projects.
- Release Date: Jul 16, 2008
- Under certain system configurations Nero Vision crashed when exporting a video file to camera.
- Release Date: Oct 2, 2007
- Release Date: Jul 6, 2007
- Release Date: May 23, 2007
- An unnecessary DVD-Video Multichannel Plug-in dialog was displayed when creating CPRM disc
- Release Date: Mar 21, 2007
- Release Date: Jan 19, 2007
- Release Date: Nov 27, 2006
- Nero Vision no longer encounters problems when a disc is not present in the recorder
- Burning a slide show no longer generates an error in some rare cases