This is the version history page for MPlayerX. You can return to the main page for this software by clicking here.
- Version 1.1.3 (Jun 14, 2016)
- Version 1.1.1 (Oct 30, 2015)
- Version 1.1.0 (Jun 25, 2015)
- Version 18.104.22.168 (Jan 27, 2014)
- Version 1.0.22 (Jan 26, 2014)
- Version 1.0.21 (Dec 26, 2013)
- Version 1.0.20 (Nov 28, 2013)
- Version 1.0.19 (Oct 25, 2013)
- Version 1.0.18 (Oct 23, 2013)
- Version 1.0.17 (Sep 8, 2012)
- Version 1.0.16 (Aug 15, 2012)
- Release Date: Jun 14, 2016
- Fix: pixelation when fast-forward or backword when using hardware decoding.
- Fix: some borken files makes the player to not hide its logo, even there is a video stream.
- Add SpeedMode.
- fix several UI issues in multiple languages.
- performance tweak and stability fixes.
- Release Date: Oct 30, 2015
- Fix the album art in audio file.
- Fix display issues when changing window size.
- Fix window does not disappear when finishing the playback in EI Capitan.
- Fix pixelation in EI Capitan.
- Add hidden setting: AsyncMode.
- Change the app icon.
- several trivial issues in EI Capitan.
- KNOWN ISSUE: MPlayerX now does NOT work well when enter/exit Fullscreen in EI Capitan by dragging the window in Mission Control. It is because that the Fullscreen behavior changed so much from 10.6 and 10.11. Now I am trying to figure out a way to fix it without breaking the backward-compatbility, but at worst, it could be possbile that MPX will drop 10.7 and 10.8 support from next release.
- Release Date: Jun 25, 2015
- Adopted 10.10 UI.
- Support HTTPS streaming.
- Add Partial Update mechanism to update player core only.
- Sync up to the latest mplayer/FFmpeg source.
- Fix several issues on HEVC decoding.
- Add some hidden settings, please check HERE for details.
- Stability improvement.
- - See more at: http://mplayerx.org/download.html#sthash.3UGeVgH2.dpuf
- Release Date: Jan 27, 2014
- Fix crashing in 10.6.
- Release Date: Jan 26, 2014
- Fix: some videos with CJK titles in youtube.com could not display correctly.
- Fix: Full screen misbehavior when disable separated space for each screen.
- Fix: MPlayerX's core crash due to some 10 bits H.264/AVC content.
- New: Auto Pause when minimized. (hidden feature)
- New: new encrypted bookmarks
- Fix: UI tweaks and code optimization for Mavericks.
- Release Date: Dec 26, 2013
- Fix: output image is blurry.
- Add support directly playing videos on vimeo.com, youku.com, instagram.com, traileraddict.com, techtv.mit.edu, and so on.
- Simplification when directly play online videos, now you could enjoy youtube, vimeo with just one click or drag&drop.
- For details, please take a look at this link
- More responsive when opening URL.
- Fix: memleak in mplayer
- Release Date: Nov 28, 2013
- fix gray bar displayed when using fullscreen in 10.9
- fix Auto Play List stop working for some files
- fix crashes when using video tuner
- compatability fixes
- Release Date: Oct 25, 2013
- Fix a serious memleak issue in mplayer, please drop 1.0.18
- Release Date: Oct 23, 2013
- Fix: compatible issues with Mavericks (10.9)
- Fix: time slider mispositioning
- Fix: could not disable subtitles in mts files
- Release Date: Sep 8, 2012
- Hardware Accelerated Video Decoding boosted.
- New: scripting support added, which means Flutter.app-ready now.
- Fix: three fingers swiping stopped working.
- Fix: in some mp3 and m4a files with album art, time/seek stopped working.
- Fix: when paused, display dimmed and Mac falls to sleep.
- Fix: video is wrongly decoded in some RealMedia files.
- Fix: the remaining time is wrong when playback speed is not 1x.
- Fix: the position of the play control always reset when app exits.
- Release Date: Aug 15, 2012
- New: support for Mountain Lion
- New: support for Retina Macbook Pro
- New: add Hardware Accelerated Video Decoding
- New: retrieve the name and language of subtitle tracks
- New: show current/total time when playback resumed
- New: refine file type icons
- Pref: more options for saving snapshots
- Translation: add Hungarian
- Fix: seeking with arrow keys or control make playback rewind
- Fix: sometimes "Not supported" panel pops up incorrectly and refuse to play