MC-TVConverter's main purpose is to convert Windows Media Center recordings, in the new WTV format, to other file formats
MC-TVConverter is an open source tool that converts Windows Media Center recordings, in WTV, DVR-MS and MPG formats, to various more common formats such as TS, MPG, WMV, AVI, FLV and MP4.
WTV-HD are also supported, and conversion is via several command line tools in which MC-TVConverter acts as a Graphical User Interface (GUI) to.
Other features include automatic commercial removal, the ability to select audio streams, set up 'Watch Folders' to automatically convert all files in the folder in the background, subtitle extraction and more ...
Input Files: DVR-MS, MPG
Output Files: FLV, MP4, MPG, TS, WMV
Java/Windows Vista/Windows 7
View complete revision history
- Release Date: Nov 23, 2011
- Fix: Pressing "delete" outside of MC-TVConverter window will remove item from list
- Fix: Fast starting multiple instances of MC-TVConverter on startup will cause a "loop start" and DWM to crash
- Fix: Fixed (hopefully) A/V sync issues when stream contains different audio encodings (just added the ffmpeg parameter "-async 48000" to profiles)
- Fix: Files with uppercase characters in its extension have not been recognized as valid files
- Fix: Adding metadata to MP4 files is called with faulty commandline if metadata contains line breaks
- Fix: A lot of bugs when watching a folder and other small bugs
- New: Added TP extension as valid input file (it's treated like a TS file)
- New: Added MKV as new input filetype and the profiles for it
- New: Added ability to cut files by setting a start and an end time - doubleclick on list item to set the cut values (also applies to custom profiles with ffmpeg, handbrake or mencoder!)
- New: Added ability to demux TS, MPEG2 and DVR-MS files
- New: Added status output for current file conversion while watching a folder
- New: Option to use alternate method to convert files (most compatible results, slower). JAVA is not necessarily needed anymore because of this - though highly recommended for the best and fastest results!
- New: Added a button to restart the GUI in settings - just for your convenience ;-)
- New: Splitted option for commercial detection: only detect, or detect and cut
- New: Press [F4] or [F3] for formatted or unformatted streaminfo of the selected file in the list
- Update: ffmpeg (git-N-29079 -> git-N-33308-g6638207)
- Update: ccextractor (v0.57 -> v0.58)
- Update: mediainfo (v0.7.42 -> v0.7.50)
- Update: AtomicParsley (v0.9 -> v0.9.4)
Rate this software:
You have not voted yet!
Total Ratings: 0