LameXP is a graphical front-end for the LAME MP3, Ogg Vorbis, Nero AAC, FLAC, Aften AC-3, DCAEnc and Opus encoders.
Meta Info Editor
Multi-Threading @ Work
LameXP is a graphical front-end for the LAME MP3, Ogg Vorbis and Nero AAC encoders.
The Nero Encoder is *not* included in the download, it's available from the Nero Webseite as free download.
Accepted input formats are: AC-3 (ATSC A/52), Advanced Audio Coding (AAC), Apple Lossless (ALAC), Apple/SGI AIFF, Avisynth (audio only), Digital Theater System, Free Lossless Audio Codec (FLAC), Microsoft ADPCM, Monkey's Audio (APE), MPEG Audio-Layer I (MP1), MPEG Audio-Layer II (MP2), MPEG Audio-Layer III (MP3), Musepack, Opus Audio Codec, Shorten, Speex, Sun/NeXT Au, The True Audio (TTA), Uncompressed WAV/RIFF, WavPack Hybrid Lossless Audio, Windows Media Audio (WMA).
Batch processing is implemented and will use multi-threading when several processors/cores are available.
Main Categories: Audio
Input Files: AAC, AC3, DTS, MP3, MP4, OGG/OGM, WAV, WMA
Output Files: AAC, AC3, DTS, MP3, OGG/OGM, WAV
Windows 2000/Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
View complete revision history
- Release Date: Jun 1, 2017
- Changes since 4.14:
- Fixed a bug in auto-rename feature, that caused problems when a meta-tag contained path separators
- Fixed included MediaInfo binary not working on processor without SSE2 support
- Improved file name generation from meta-tags containing characters that are forbidden in file names
- Some improvements for "high DPI" screens: Adjust initial window size according to DPI setting
- Updated Opus encoder/decoder libraries to v1.2-beta (2017-05-26) and Opus-Tools to v0.1.10 (2017-05-25)
- Updated MediaInfo to v0.7.95 (2017-05-04), compiled with ICL 17.0 and MSVC 12.0
- Updated SoX to v14.4.2 (2015-02-22) with Dynamic Audio Normalizer v2.10 (2017-04-14) effect included
- Updated mpg123 decoder to v1.24.0 (2017-03-02), compiled with GCC 6.3.0
- Updated FAAD decoder to v2.7 from CVS in order to include latest libFAAD fixes (2016-11-11)
- Updated Monkey's Audio binary to v4.25 (2017-03-12), compiled with ICL 17.0 and MSVC 14.0
- Some tweaks to the auto-update function in order to speed-up the update check in most situations