LameXP is a graphical front-end for the LAME MP3, Ogg Vorbis, Nero AAC, FLAC, Aften AC-3, DCAEnc and Opus encoders.
Meta Info Editor
Multi-Threading @ Work
LameXP is a graphical front-end for the LAME MP3, Ogg Vorbis and Nero AAC encoders.
The Nero Encoder is *not* included in the download, it's available from the Nero Webseite as free download.
Accepted input formats are: AC-3 (ATSC A/52), Advanced Audio Coding (AAC), Apple Lossless (ALAC), Apple/SGI AIFF, Avisynth (audio only), Digital Theater System, Free Lossless Audio Codec (FLAC), Microsoft ADPCM, Monkey's Audio (APE), MPEG Audio-Layer I (MP1), MPEG Audio-Layer II (MP2), MPEG Audio-Layer III (MP3), Musepack, Opus Audio Codec, Shorten, Speex, Sun/NeXT Au, The True Audio (TTA), Uncompressed WAV/RIFF, WavPack Hybrid Lossless Audio, Windows Media Audio (WMA).
Batch processing is implemented and will use multi-threading when several processors/cores are available.
Main Categories: Audio
Input Files: AAC, AC3, DTS, MP3, MP4, OGG/OGM, WAV, WMA
Output Files: AAC, AC3, DTS, MP3, OGG/OGM, WAV
Windows 2000/Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
View complete revision history
- Release Date: Nov 11, 2018
Changes since 4.16:
- Upgraded build environment to Microsoft Visual Studio 2017.8 (MSVC 19.15)
- Updated Opus encoder/decoder libraries to v1.3 (2018-10-17) and Opus-Tools to v0.2+3 (2018-10-16)
- Updated MediaInfo to v18.05 (2018-05-09), compiled with ICL 18.2 and MSVC 15.7
- Updated GnuPG to v1.4.23 (2018-06-11), compiled with GCC 7.3.0
- Downgraded FAAD to from v2.8 to v2.7 for now, because v2.8 is currently broken with certain MP4 files
- Fixed detection of certain WMA and AAC files [regression in LameXP v4.16]
- Some improvements to the auto-update function, which is now using cURL instead of Wget
- Updated language files (big thank-you to all contributors !!!)