This is the version history page for Jubler. You can return to the main page for this software by clicking here.
- Version 6.0.2 (Jul 13, 2018)
- Version 5.1 (Mar 15, 2016)
- Version 5.0.5 (Sep 29, 2014)
- Version 5.0.1 (Oct 15, 2013)
- Version 5.0 (Oct 14, 2013)
- Version 4.6.1 (Feb 6, 2011)
- Version 4.6 (Feb 2, 2011)
- Version 4.0 (Dec 18, 2008)
- Version 3.9.6 (Sep 23, 2008)
- Version 3.9.5 (Sep 8, 2008)
- Version 3.9.0 (May 15, 2008)
- Version 3.4.1 (Nov 29, 2007)
- Version 3.3.0 (Aug 3, 2007)
- Version 3.2.0 (May 30, 2007)
- Release Date: Jul 13, 2018
- Fix MPlayer issues with OSX and Windows.
- Release Date: Mar 15, 2016
- SubRip filter now better recognises broken subtitles. In OS X, only Oracle's JRE is supported and PPC support is dropped.
- Release Date: Sep 29, 2014
- Double-click on project properly works. Support CPM in main subtitle view. Fixed Regular expressions. Fix select-all.
- Release Date: Oct 15, 2013
- Fix Preferences/About menu issue with Windows and Linux. Support older JRE and PPC under Mac OS X.
- Release Date: Oct 14, 2013
- 32/64 bit and operating system updates. Various bug fixes.
- Release Date: Feb 6, 2011
- Fixed ffdecode library for 64 bit Mac OS X. Dutch translation.
- Release Date: Feb 2, 2011
- Plugin system introduced. Updates to GoogleTranslate, MPlayer. Many bug fixes ans minor improvements.
- Release Date: Dec 18, 2008
- Changes: Auto-update support. Jubler is able to smart update with minimum user interaction. Improved time fixed tool for overlapping subtitles. Improved FFMPEG color model.
- Release Date: Sep 23, 2008
- Improved Google translator parsing engine.
- Fixed compile issues with ffmpeg under OS X 10.4.
- Fixed Linux GTK L&F bug with time-spinner under Java 6.0.
- Release Date: Sep 8, 2008
- Autosave/recovery of changed subtitles.
- Automatic translate of subtitles through Google.
- Updated to latest FFMPEG.
- Small GUI improvements.
- Better SRT support.
- Minor bug fixes and enhancements.
- Release Date: May 15, 2008
- Improved user interface.
- Preview interface integrated inside main Jubler window.
- Subtitle number is now visible, if desired.
- Use of preset file encodings.
- Visual display, using color, of affected subtitles.
- Maximize waveform visualization.
- Support of AAC audio streams.
- Release Date: Nov 29, 2007
- MPlayer uses threads to properly handle out and error stream.
- Updated to latest
- Support of correct MIME type under Linux.
- Release Date: Aug 3, 2007
- Automatic detection of MPlayer/ASpell executables. Preview window GUI updates. Alt-mousewheel / alt-click slows down rotation in JTimeSpinner boxes. Support for Spruce DVDMaestro (STL) and MPL2 subtitles (without formatting). Fixed autoload for Java 1.6 in Linux. Added missing tooltips. Fixed gettext bug with ' character. Improved ffmpeg support. Keep application alive if "Close window" is selected. New window will not fully overlap old one. Spanish, French and Serbian translations introduced. Czech, German, Portuguese and Greek translation corrections. Various bug fixes and usability
- Release Date: May 30, 2007
- Double click on icons launch Jubler (in Mac OSX, Windows and Debian systems). MPlayer fixes. Jubler installs in systems with JRE 1.6. MPlayer supports different audio stream. Video playback doesn't change system mixers. FFMPEG time offset and WMV bug fixes. Better handling of audio caches. Updated to newer version of FFMPEG. ASpell updates supported languages when opening preferences. Major internal changes and cleanups. Initial Debian package.