This is the version history page for InfraRecorder, showing the last 20 software updates. You can return to the main page for this software by clicking here.
- Version 0.53 (Sep 2, 2012)
- Version 0.52 (Mar 6, 2011)
- Version 0.51 (Aug 15, 2010)
- Version 0.50 (Aug 17, 2009)
- Version 0.46.2 (Dec 17, 2008)
- Version 0.46.1 (Nov 11, 2008)
- Version 0.46 (Nov 6, 2008)
- Version 0.45 (Apr 26, 2008)
- Version 0.44.1 (Dec 3, 2007)
- Version 0.44 (Nov 11, 2007)
- Version 0.43.1 (Jun 21, 2007)
- Version 0.43 (May 15, 2007)
- Release Date: Sep 2, 2012
- Fixed write speed detection issue.
- Fixed bug where maximum write speed would be used instead of the selected one when burning DVDs.
- Fixed bug in creation of UDF and ISO9660 file systems containing many files and folders.
- Relaxed ISO9660 duplicate file naming algorithm.
- Added support for non-standard character sets in ISO9660 file systems.
- Various minor GUI changes.
- The space meter will now automatically adjust if a blank DVD is inserted.
- Release Date: Mar 6, 2011
- Fixed bug preventing reading and encoding audio tracks.
- Fixed DVD-Video file sorting bug, preventing fully compatible DVD-Video DVDs from being created.
- Added sane error message when failing to create DVD-Video file system.
- Devices with drive letters A or B are now detected properly.
- Fixed shortcut icons on Windows 7 64-bit.
- Added support for reading discs (creating disc image) to a network location.
- Release Date: Aug 15, 2010
- Fixed bug causing desktop icons to disappear on Windows 7.
- Fixed bug causing InfraRecorder to crash when opening the burn dialog on systems with no recorder(s) present.
- Added support for burning files from UNC paths.
- Various other bug fixes.
- Increased maximum FIFO buffer size from 128 MiB to 800 MiB.
- Added context menu to explorer tree view.
- InfraRecorder will now flash on the task bar when an operation has completed.
- Added French translation of help file, thanks to Olivier Higelin!
- Release Date: Aug 17, 2009
- Relaxed default project ISO9660 settings.
- Made progress dialogs resizable for easier reading.
- Added wait cursors to time consuming operations.
- Fixed bug causing failed operations to sometimes be reporeted as successful.
- Fixed bug causing an error when verifying discs containing single character file or directory names.
- Updated cdrtools to version 2.01.01a61.
- Added support for displaying BluRay and HD-DVD capabilities.
- Displayed OK button problem should now be gone.
- Greatly improved device detection speed, devices are now always probed at startup.
- Fixed a bug preventing boot images from being removed from projects.
- Updated InfraRecorder projects not to store file size information that potentially could cause write errors.
- Added safety net preventing non-recoverable read errors to affect integrity of other files during recording operation.
- Updated InfraRecorder to lock files on hard drive during file system creation in order to avoid inconsistency errors.
- Added support for importing data from file lists like M3U.
- Added command line options for selecting default project and media type.
- Fixed a bug causing projects opened by association not to be loaded if welcome screen was enabled.
- Added support for using Ctrl+A in the track secion to select all tracks.
- The drive letter is now displayed with the name of all CD/DVD devices.
- Renamed disc fixation to disc closing.
- Fixed bugs related to drive letter detection.
- Release Date: Dec 17, 2008
- Fixed a bug causing the disc file system creation process to hang on some systems (for real this time).
- Fixed a bug causing a custom temporary directory not to be used.
- Fixed a start-up maximization bug.
- Release Date: Nov 11, 2008
- A minor update fixing the problem with InfraRecorder freezing before burning a disc or creating a disc image. If you do not have these problems there is no reason to update.
- Release Date: Nov 6, 2008
- Minor bugfixes and updates.
- Added support for recording multiple copies.
- Added a welcome screen to the InfraRecorder main application and removed the express application.
- Solved a bug causing the OK button not to be enabled after erasing or formatting a disc.
- Moved all source code to GPL version 3.
- Removed cdrtools binaries in favor of cdrkit binaries.
- Improved device detection routines, there should not be any more problems with wrongly detected drive letters.
- Included an Indonesian translation, thanks to Andhika Padmawan!
* Included a Chuvash translation, thanks to Vladimir Kozhevnikov!
* Fixed a bug causing the express application and shell extension not to be translated.
* Updated the portable version of InfraRecorder to store its log files in the program directory instead of in the the application data folder.
- Release Date: Apr 26, 2008
- Updated cdrtools to version 2.01.01a38.
- Fixed a bug making InfraRecorder crash when trying to move a folder to itself.
- Fixed a bug causing the wrong folder to be opened when double-clicking in the project list view when a project contained folders with identical names.
- Fixed a bug causing the focus not to be returned to the OK button in the progress dialog after performing an operation.
- Fixed icon rendering error on Windows XP and newer where display depth is lower than 32-bits.
- Changed the option to verify the device configuration at start up to be enabled by default.
- Added support for associating InfraRecorder with disc images.
- Updated the some of the dialog windows to be minimizable and visible on the task bar when launced by an external application (like irExpress).
- Fixed a bug causing incorrect file names to be used when verifying recorded discs.
- Added functionallity to rename and remove files from imported sessions.
- Added support for selecting which multi-session track to import.
- When trying to record to a non-empty rewritable disc, InfraRecorder now asks if the disc should be erased.
- When performing an operation the progress is now also displayed in the taskbar.
- Reduced memory usage when dealing with projects.
- Fixed a bug making it impossible to open saved projects containing no files.
- Included a Thai translation, thanks to Prasit Kaephukhieo!
- Improved compatibility with the ISO9660 standard.
- Added support for creating UDF-only file systems.
- Added support for Unicode files names in Joliet extension and UDF file system.
- Added support for fragmented files in ISO9660 level 3. Files larger than 4 GiB can now be recorded to an ISO9660 file system.
- Removed mkisofs and isoinfo dependencies.
- Fixed some bugs related to importing disc sessions.
- Added properties menu item when right-clicking on the
- Added proper flagging of hidden files in the disc file system.
- Changed the default write method for multi-session projects to TAO.
- Fixed a bug causing InfraRecorder to crash when renaming project files to include slash or backslash characters.
- Added the .img extension to the list of supported disc image extensions.
- A few cosmetic changes.
- Included an Arabic translation, thanks to Circoficus!
- Included a Greek translation, thanks to ÓôáìÜôéïò Ç. ÓôáìáôÝëëïò!
- Release Date: Dec 3, 2007
- Introduced alternate ways of fetching recorder write speeds. This should solve the "disabled OK button problem".
- Added support for reloading laptop drives (drives that can not automatically load themselves) before starting the disc verification process.
- Corrected a version display error in the log system.
- Release Date: Nov 11, 2007
- Added a warning message when disabling disc fixation since some users believes that this will create a multi-session disc.
- It's now possible to perform a disc copy using the same device as source and target.
- Updated drive speed detection routines, it should now detect correct speeds depeding on the inserted media.
- Improved the media removal/insertion auto detection routines.
- Added support for switching through the controls of the main view using the tab key.
- Fixed a bug causing InfraRecorder to crash on Windows 9x systems when changing folder in the explorer view.
- Added menu items for selecting all files and inverting the file selection.
- Fixed a bug causing negative progress to be displayed in some cases.
- Updated InfraRecorder to correctly maximize on startup, if closed maximized.
- Added a website button to the about window.
- Fixed a project file rename bug.
- Made the toolbar customizable in several ways.
- Improved project file handling, no duplicate files or folders are allowed.
- The program configuration is now stored in the application data folder. A new portable version of InfraRecorder has been created where data is stored in the program folder.
- Greatly improved drag and drop functionality.
- Included a Norwegian translation, thanks to Karol Ptasinski!
- Updated the help file with index and search capabilities.
- Fixed a bug causing InfraRecorder to try to verify files that where imported from previous sessions.
- Fixed a bug causing the disc to be ejected (if requested) before starting the disc verification process.
- Fixed a bug causing incompatibility with Windows 9x systems due to a function call to SHGetFolderPathA.
- Release Date: Jun 21, 2007
- Updated the cdrtools to version 2.01.01a26.
- Included a Finnish translation, thanks to Rami Aalto!
- Removed the error message related to ckEffects.exe.
- Improved the erase feature with support for more recorders.
- Fixed a bug causing the size and position of the main window not to be remembered.
- Fixed a bug causing the explorer view to turn white when double-clicking on a folder in the explorer list view (Windows XP only).
- Improved the program log functionality.
- Fixed a bug making it impossible to import sessions from certain disc types.
- Improved the explorer view performance. Expanding anything under "My Computer" in the tree could on some systems result in a long delay because of slow queries to floppy drives.
- Release Date: May 15, 2007
- Fixed a bug raising an exception when re-ordering audio tracks.
- Added a smoke effect when writing to a disc (requires Windows Vista Aero to be enabled).
- Fixed a few bugs causing wrong disc information to be shown in the disc information window.
- Various adaptations for Windows Vista.
- Added support for dropping files into the project tree view.
- Completely rewritten disc erase/format code. Improved DVD±RW and DVD-RAM support.
- Included a Catalan translation, thanks to Josep Lluís Amador Teruel!
- Included a Galician translation, thanks to Xesús Estévez!
- Fixed a bug causing InfraRecorder to have invalid window coordinates closed while minimized.
- Included a Romanian translation, thanks to Nicolae Crefelean!
- Removed the Visual C++ 8 DLL dependencies from the shell extension.
- Included a Hungarian translation, thanks to Tibor Sárkány!
- Included a Hebrew translation, thanks to Shemesh!
- Included a Danish translation, thanks to Patrick Fust!
- Fixed a bug causing all internal SCSI commands not to be executed in the x64 build of InfraRecorder.