This is the version history page for HCbatchGUI. You can return to the main page for this software by clicking here.
- Version 14.9 (Nov 1, 2009)
- Version 14.8 (May 19, 2009)
- Version 14.7 (Jan 9, 2009)
- Version 14.6 (Aug 19, 2008)
- Version 14.5 (May 16, 2008)
- Version 14.4 (Mar 5, 2008)
- Version 14.3 (Mar 4, 2008)
- Version 14.2 (Feb 28, 2008)
- Version 14.1 (Jan 15, 2008)
- Version 14.0 (Jan 1, 2008)
- Version 13.8 (Dec 27, 2007)
- Version 13.6 (Dec 25, 2007)
- Version 13.5 (Dec 23, 2007)
- Release Date: Nov 1, 2009
- Added a Simple User Interface (set as default)
- Added Advanced User Interface
- Added new file menu
- Added Crop function avisynth in Advanced User Interface
- Added updated HCenc 024 beta dated 10-20-2009
- Added different mux settings for mplex
- Release Date: May 19, 2009
- Added Bitrate Calculator.
- Cleaned up and improved batch files.
- Added Target File Size as option instead of Average Bitrate - all encoded video files will have the same file size (set in MegaBytes).
- Cleaned up Log Window and made it easier to read.
- Reorganized GUI and made tab's a little cleaner and eaiser to read/navigate.
- Added HCenc_024.exe new beta dated 05/17/09.
- Added One Pass option on the front tab. Now you can start a one pass encode without having to have the one pass command in the template ini.
- Added DGindex and DGdecode for processing mpeg files to encode.
- Added MPlex to multiplex the elementary audio and video files into a dvd compliant mpg.
- Added MKVmerge to get trackID of MKV files
- Added MKVextract for extraction of tracks from MKV files
- Added AVC2AVI for conversion of raw .h264 files to avi -- Used in conjunction with MKVextract.
- Added support for subfolder processing. You can now set HCbatchGUI to encode all files in the subfolders of a directory
- Added support for different avisynth resize algorithms in "Avisynth Sript Creator".
- Added some comments into source code to make it easier to read.
- Added internal Media Player so you can check your files from within HCbatchGUI
- Added File Mode Processing. Now you can process individual files instead of processing a directory. You can also process some single files and a directory at the same time.
- Added Ability to multiplex elementary audio and video into mpeg file.
- Removed ssrc.exe and added ssrc to avisynth scripts for audio resampling.
- Removed psshutdown.exe. Using native windows shutdown calls now.
- Removed pskill.exe. Using native windows taskkill calls now.
- Release Date: Jan 9, 2009
- Updated GUI
- Added MediaInfo to the GUI
- Added Constant Quant to both the main interface and the templaate settings
- Added One Pass setting to the template
- DGpulldown is now included in the process log
- Updated HCenc to the latest beta version 024
- Release Date: Aug 19, 2008
- Changes made to windows version
- Added ability to customize created avisynth scripts with your own plugins and commands.
- Updated uninstall routine with a message reminding user they will have to manually remove orphaned files with instructions on how to do so.
- Changes made to linux gtk version
- Added ability to shut down computer after encoding is finished.
- Included instructions for setting up auto shutdown.
- Release Date: May 16, 2008
- Updated HCenc to version 023
- Added AQ, DBpath, LLpath to template HCbatchGUI GTK Linux
- Fixed a bug where HCenc and dgpulldown didn't start on some systems
- Release Date: Mar 5, 2008
- Cleaned up the GUI a little bit.
- Fixed some typos and added some capitols where missing.
- Fixed disabling of *LOSSLESS option if *AVSRELOAD is selected and vice versa.
- Release Date: Mar 4, 2008
- updated HCenc to version0.22.1 beta
- Added AVS Memory to the template (sets memory used by avisynth)
- Added Priority settings for HCenc to the template
- Added Lossless setting to the template (creates lossless intermediate file during 2nd pass)
- Release Date: Feb 28, 2008
- Added new avisynth filter Reinterpolste411 that helps keep dv colorspace correct.
- Added VBR bias to the template
- Added LastIframe to the template.
- Added Lumgain to the template
- Added Avsreload to the template to help with source mismatch errors.
- Release Date: Jan 15, 2008
- Added Shutdown PC option.
- Added Msharpen avisynth filter
- Version 14.1 optimized for linux wine Has same functionality as the windows only version but is optimized for use in linux wine.
- Release Date: Jan 1, 2008
- Fixed bug in remembering audio path
- Release Date: Dec 27, 2007
- Changes: Added review of created avs scripts. Fixed convolution script some more. Made new presets for convolution3d.
- Release Date: Dec 25, 2007
- Updated convolution3d.dll to the yv12 version Fixed error in convolution interlaced script.
- Release Date: Dec 23, 2007
- Added presets for convolution3d filter.