H264TS_Cutter allows you to cut HDTV-Transportstreams (AVC / H.264) with the H264TS_Cutter. The source material won't be newly-encoded, so you can even cut in I-Frames (the programs looks for it for itself). If you want to use the video playback function, a ts-splitter (e.g. the newest Haali Media Splitter - http://haali.cs.msu.ru/mkv/) and an avc-decoder have to be installed (e.g. CoreAVC)
Input Files: H.264, TS
Output Files: TS
Windows 2000/Windows XP/Windows Vista
View complete revision history
- Release Date: Jan 15, 2008
- New Features:
- M2TS as input file supported (h264 codec only)
- TRP/REC 2 TS converter (use 'Tools' -> 'Convert TRP/REC -> TS').
TRP files are for example used by Clarke-Tech HD 5000-C or Kathrein UFS910 and may be from other PVRs.
REC file are used by Topfield Receiver
This feature is not perfect yet because some media player (e.g. mplayer) detect the h264 stream as mpeg2 but for the most players it works fine (mpc, vlc, ...)
- improved "drop usless freames"
- Fixed items:
- PMT: System.ArgumentException
- Drop Frames: System.ArgumentException
- more HD channels are supported (e.g. HD Suisse, SVTHD, Digit ALB HD)
use 'Setting' -> 'Advanced' -> set In to 'I-Frame' or 'All-Frame' and Output frame type to 'All-Frame'
- (Vista) 64 bit problem fixed: the cutter should work on 64 bits systems, too