This is the version history page for Got All Media. You can return to the main page for this software by clicking here.
- Version 188.8.131.52 (Mar 23, 2009)
- Version 184.108.40.206 (Mar 31, 2008)
- Version 220.127.116.11 (Feb 24, 2008)
- Version 18.104.22.168 (Jan 24, 2008)
- Version 7.0 (Jan 9, 2008)
- Version 22.214.171.124 (Sep 7, 2007)
- Version 126.96.36.199 (Jun 15, 2007)
- Version 188.8.131.52 Beta (Jun 6, 2007)
- Version 184.108.40.206 Beta (Apr 16, 2007)
- Version 220.127.116.11 (Jan 27, 2007)
- Release Date: Mar 23, 2009
- Got All Media 18.104.22.168 is free for download without any limitations.
- Schedules Direct currently not working as GALM used to be a commercial product. I hope to have an update for its support soon.
- Release Date: Mar 31, 2008
- Simplified TV Configuration.
- Improved TV and EPG control.
- Better defaults for Movie playback.
- Better error management for 'misbehaved' codecs.
- Fixed TV timeshifting not releasing disk space when done.
- Improved and smarter Movie Info search.
- Improved UI in all areas.
- Release Date: Feb 24, 2008
- Fixed generating lineup from tuned channels. Now, the lineup is auto created after tuning channels if no lineup already exists.
- Removed the need for connecting to device to create lineup from tuned channels.
- Fixed digital channels tuning issues.
- Fixed EPG control running multiple copies of xmltv.exe.
- Added EPG log viewer window that can be actived from EPG control tray icon.
- EPG log now includes XMLTV messages as well to see the progress of the download and potential problems.
- Fixed TV video problems with renderless mode.
- Fixed DVD/Movies info not displayed correctly under window mode and renderless video.
- Fixed Web/RSS browser issues.
- Fixed guide and TV info designs.
- Improved DVD/Movies info design.
- Plugin API was redesigned to use COM interfaces instead of library calls.
- Release Date: Jan 24, 2008
- Fixed TV Timeshifting problems under Vista OS.
- Fixed Configuration Wizard not able to tune channels.
- Changed Configuration Wizard defaults to auto-TV start and Timeshifting mode to non auto-TV and non Timeshifting mode.
- Includes version 22.214.171.124 of weather plugin.
- Release Date: Jan 9, 2008
- Much improved behavior in window mode.
- More simplified menu definition in Configuration Application.
- GAM will no longer be able to support SchedulesDirect. Currently, XMLTV TV Guide is the only one that going to be supported.
SchedulesDirect, CTtv and others still can be used but only as XMLTV providers.
We hope to provide better EPG solution in the future.
- Extended WMV profile selection for TV recordings (for non MPEG2 hardware cards).
- Total control on codec selection: per video/audio type, per video container, per file extension or even per specific file.
- Embedded SSA,ASS and ASS2 subtitles selection with Haali Media splitter and ffdshow.
- SRT and other subtitle files selection with ffdshow.
- Net Video/TV
- Support for hundreds free Internet TV channels from around the world.
- Architecture for plugins. Currently includes Weather plugin as part of installation.
Please use the Configuration application to select the plugin from [GAM]\UserPlugins\Weather directory and to add it to main menu.
Additional plugins and development documentation will be provided soon.
- Design files were changed to support easier modification. Currently, the whole UI can be changed just by editing styles.
Guidelines for style editing will be provided soon.
- Release Date: Sep 7, 2007
- Shedules Direct EPG support (for USA/Canada) to replace Zap2It.
- WMV HD DD 5.1 support, needs AC3Filter for post-processing.
- Improved Media Browser.
- Better Net Video support.
- Log viewer in Configuration application.
- Improved video playback.
Version 126.96.36.199 Beta
- Release Date: Jun 15, 2007
Version 188.8.131.52 Beta
- Release Date: Jun 6, 2007
- GAM Server now fully supports Vista for TV and Music control (including Zone/Device selection).
- Video playback is much more customizable with ability to select codecs per 4CC or file extension.
- Includes latest DVD Info and Net Video components to support better Movie covers support and reflect changes for YouTube, Google Videos and MySpace Videos.
- Lot of other improvements like selecting Media Catalogs paths for Network Shared Drives and more.
- Release Date: Apr 16, 2007
- Beta version of GAM 6.5 is available from the Download page. This version supports Microsoft Vista OS including the Vista EVR. It also includes much improved Windowed mode.
- Release Date: Jan 27, 2007
- New release announcement from the official forum