This is the version history page for WAV to AC3 Encoder, showing the last 20 software updates. You can return to the main page for this software by clicking here.
- Release Date: Aug 15, 2010
- Redesigned the GUI.
- Log to a file is now always enabled.
- Removed command-line options -l and --enable-log.
- Added more error messages saved in the default log file EncWAVtoAC3.txt.
- Release Date: Jul 28, 2010
- Release Date: Feb 27, 2010
- Fixed AviSynth drag&drop bug.
- Release Date: Dec 31, 2008
- Added fully featured Aften engines editor.
- Added Advanced view check box to main window.
- Fixed invalid position change for bitrate/quality slider when switching between CBR/VBR mode.
- Release Date: Oct 29, 2007
- Fixed crush when generating batch script file (again).
- Renamed File menu item from 'Generate batch file...' to 'Generate batch script...'.
- Renamed items in files List right-click pop-up menu.
- Added to File menu two new items 'Load files list...' and 'Save files list...'.
- Removed two buttons 'Delete files' and 'Clear list' from main window (using instead files list right-click pop-up menu).
- Release Date: Sep 16, 2007
- Fixed bug in worker thread when used more then 2 Aften threads closing Aften caused memory leaks.
- Added automatic save/load for files list content to/from text file.
- Added options to enable/disable specific SIMD optimizations (-nosimd).
- Added support for RAW audio input files (-raw_fmt, -raw_sr, -raw_ch).
- Added number of threads, SIMD optimization and RAW audio settings to encoder preset config.
- Changed number of default parallel threads to Auto.
- Changed minimum width and height of main dialog (recommended screen resolution is now 1024x768 pixels).
- Added option to create output path when generating batch file (if output path doesn't exist).
- Release Date: Feb 19, 2007
- Added to status bar 'Encoded # files in #'.
- Changed presets configuration file extension from *.cfg to *.presets.
- Added program configuration file with extension *.cfg.
- Added load/save configuration of last main dialog position.
- Added load/save configuration of all lists column sizes.
- Added load/save of currently selected preset.
- Added grid lines to file list and settings list.
- Added status bar.
- Added encoding time information to status bar.
- Added resizing to main dialog.
- Added drag & drop for files and directories.
- Added support for Windows 98 SE using Ansi builds.