This is the version history page for EAC3toGUI, showing the last 20 software updates. You can return to the main page for this software by clicking here.
- Release Date: Mar 3, 2008
- Now supports Drag and Drop for Source files!
- Fixed an error that disabled AC3 bit rate for eligible files
- Release Date: Feb 14, 2008
- Now supports two source Files for joining EVO/VOB files. Default extension for joined output file is the same as main (first) source file.
- More pre-conversion error checking to ensure source and destination files are of the correct type.
- Added *.vc1 as a valid input File.
- Deleted -ignoreGaps option (removed in eac3to v2.22).
- Release Date: Feb 11, 2008
- Added -resampleToX and -quality=X options
- Added *.mkv as a valid destination file type
- Changed file type error message to support new file types
- Release Date: Dec 19, 2007
- Fixed small bug that prevented text in Command Line Preview window from "wrapping".
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2007
- should finally fix any lingering source file bugs
- Release Date: Oct 31, 2007
- Fixed audio delay in command line (no "+" sign)
- Added Horizontal scroll to input and destination File
- Release Date: Aug 15, 2007
- Added -allowDrc option
- Added -keepDialnorm option