This is the version history page for TV Scheduler Pro, showing the last 20 software updates. You can return to the main page for this software by clicking here.
- Version Rev 288 (Sep 20, 2019)
- Version Rev 287 (Aug 21, 2019)
- Version Rev 286 (Jun 16, 2019)
- Version Rev 285 (May 31, 2019)
- Version Rev 284 (May 11, 2019)
- Version Rev 283 (May 8, 2019)
- Version Rev 282 (Apr 9, 2019)
- Version Rev 280 (Oct 28, 2014)
- Version Rev 279 (Jul 17, 2014)
- Version Rev 278 (Jul 14, 2014)
- Version Rev 277 (May 10, 2014)
- Version Rev 276 (Nov 17, 2013)
- Version Rev 275 (Nov 3, 2013)
- Version Rev 274 (Oct 21, 2013)
- Version Rev 272 (Aug 4, 2013)
- Version Rev 271 (May 6, 2013)
- Version Rev 184.9 (Apr 20, 2013)
- Version Rev 184 (Mar 28, 2010)
- Version Rev 175 (Mar 12, 2010)
- Version Rev 173 (Mar 10, 2010)
Version Rev 288
Version Rev 287
- Release Date: Sep 20, 2019
1. Compiled the Service Wrapper with Java 11 as per the rest of TVSP.
2. Certified the installers with SHA1 & SHA256 and my personal certificate.
3. Updated Stationdata to ACMA 3rd September.
4. Small changes to kb-epg
5. Added a check for Microsoft Visual C++ 2010.SP1 Redistributable to the installer and option to download and install if not found.
This is required as since JC.283 all binaries are compiled with VS2010 and the corresponding runtimes are not bundled with fresh installs of Windows 10.
The installer will check the registry so the vc redist must be correctly registered. Simply copying the dll's will not pass the test.
Likewise the installer does not check for existance of the actual vc files so if there is an issue uninstall and reinstall the runtime.
They are named "Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x64 Redistributable" or "Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x86 Redistributable" in Apps & Features
Only one is required x64 for TVSP-x64 and x86 for TVSP-Win32
Version Rev 286
- Release Date: Aug 21, 2019
1. Compiled my own version of Tanuki Wrapper Community Edition to avoid the Virustotal positives from the precompiled binaries used previously
2. Used NSIS 2.51 instead of 3.04 to remove the remaining false positives from virus total.
3. Updated 32 & 64 bit wrappers to 3.5.40
Version Rev 285
- Release Date: Jun 16, 2019
1. Fixed some issues with scaling on 4K TV and KB theme
2. Removed alternate lowres KB theme
3. Fixed bug introduced with JC.285 with win binary application logging.
This was preventing the capture logging etc from woking and causing windows event crash errors.
Also changed other crashdump etc logs that were not redirected from version 285
4. Made changes to versioning in win binaries to be automated and linked to SVN version.
Also reordered to be Major.Minor.Build.QFE as per normal practice - This version will thus be 1.0.286.0
Version Rev 284
- Release Date: May 31, 2019
1. Fixed bug in Server Version introduced in 284 (improved make.bat etc as well).
2. Added Computer name to log and email to diffentiate multiple installs
3. Major changes to installer to install into Windows recommended folders etc.
a. Removed getuserdatafolder from util.dll as it was not being used anyway.
b. Installer will move old userdata from program install folder to ProgramData folder
c. Commonised installer script for 32/64 bit builds, and add calling stub for win32
d. Try to remove as many deprecated server.prop settings as possible during install
e. Updated server.prop.default to contain all current settings.
f. Installer defaults to C:Program FilesTV Scheduler Pro for static data.
g. Installer puts all dynamic data into ProgramData Folder (Usually C:ProgramDataTV Scheduler Pro)
h. java code references environment ProgramData instead of using data folder defined in server.prop (this setting now removed)
i. capture and xmltv if left as short paths will default to ProgramData folder as their base
j. Added remove Program Data for uninstall
k. Added Icon to Add/Remove
l. Added Version to Add/Remove
m. Added Estmated Size to Add/Remove
n. Installer will automatically configure wrapper.conf, "wrapper.java.command=" setting based on where java was found.
e.g. if java is found in environment path then installer will configure wrapper.java.command=java
e.g. if you put java in C:Program FilesTV Scheduler Projre then installer will configure wrapper.java.command=jrebinjava
o. Remove extra theme background image
5. Lots of other small changes and bugfixes, e.g. replace with File.Separator etc.
Version Rev 283
- Release Date: May 11, 2019
1. Fixed Auto-add repeat=False setting in System Settings being linked to AA channel - thx Halsboss.
2. Expanded pop-up descrition for AARPT
3. Some build automation script changes and some Notes here and there
Version Rev 282
- Release Date: May 8, 2019
1. Modified and compiled all tools in VS2010 with Windows 7.1 Directshow SDK. Also made changes to support as well as including Nates lock fix.
2. Improved tray icons as well as pop up text sizes for legibility on high res displays.
3. Created 64bit versions of all tools.
4. Added 64bit wrapper and mods necessary to support, also updated wrapper to 3.5.39 (both win32 and x64 versions).
5. Increased TSmemshare to 50mb from 15mb (Old version included in win folder if required.)
6. Made win32 and x64 installer versions - as 64 bit tests out 32 bit will be dropped in future.
7. Moved win32 tools to new win folder for common 64/32 version support. The win32 folder can be deleted in an old install.
8. Fixed mail bug introduced with v282 due to changes in Java 11 removing javax.activate from distribution, added javax.activate-1.2.0
9. Updated mail.jar to javax.mail version 1.6.2
10. Added SSL email option
11. Numerous other changes to achieve all of the above.
Version Rev 280
- Release Date: Apr 9, 2019
1. Updated all deprecated calls except for finalise. - Recommend Java 11 or later, 32bit required - get from "https://adoptopenjdk.net/index.html"
2. Changed Tray Icon to 256x256 for windows 7+ and hires displays
3. Added tvshow.nfo, episode.nfo and artwork tagging for Kodi integration. Refer General Settings to enable and further info.
4. Added CaptureDetails task, this runs as soon as xml file is written and can be used for custom outputs (eg xml to nfo plugin etc)
5. Changed calvi kb interface to a 4k version. Old version named calvi.lowres for older displays. - Old version will not be futher maintained.
6. Updated all icons to 128x128 and cleared unused ones as well as make some outliers more consistant theme.
7. Ignore comments and fixed typos in guideloader.
9. Fixed some exceptions.
10. Upgraded Wrapper to Version 220.127.116.11
11. Upgraded NSIS installer to 3.04
12. Tested with Windows 10 and Hauppauge Quad Tuner.
13. Updated Stationdata.list, but no changes since 2016.
Version Rev 279
- Release Date: Oct 28, 2014
Version Rev 278
- Release Date: Jul 17, 2014
Version Rev 277
- Release Date: Jul 14, 2014
Version Rev 276
- Release Date: May 10, 2014
Version Rev 275
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2013
Version Rev 274
- Release Date: Nov 3, 2013
Version Rev 272
- Release Date: Oct 21, 2013
Version Rev 271
- Release Date: Aug 4, 2013
Version Rev 184.9
- Release Date: May 6, 2013
- Updated Adelaide Station Data as per http://forums.dvbowners.com/index.php?showtopic=12381&hl=
- Changed to SVN Version Number
Version Rev 184
- Release Date: Apr 20, 2013
- Version JC.184.9
- Made KBEPG (Calvi theme) channels fixed width to better cope with different resolutions.
- Incorporated NSIS installer.
- Upgraded Wrapper to Version 3.5.17
- Compiled with Java x86 1.7u15
Version Rev 175
- Release Date: Mar 28, 2010
- added a new start error time-out system that delays the retry of only the schedule that could not start thus not blocking other schedules from starting
- Change "export" to "Save logs"
- change the error delay times
- put some checking on the error time limits
- bugfix, delay for time out fixed
- add channel name to the now running list on the main status page
- add delete action for archived tasks and schedule items
- add a delete all actives action for tasks and schedules archives
- added path check to make sure archive files to be deleted are actually in the base archive directory
- bugfix, use replace instead of replaceall
- add capture path page, added action text and box around current path
Version Rev 173
- Release Date: Mar 12, 2010
- bugfix, must encode the + sign first before doing the URL decode, the url decoder decodes + as a space but most browsers don't encode it in the url so it screws up the file name with + signs in them.
- bugfix, name change of the mime type files
- bugfix, add the mime-types.prop file to the installer
- Release Date: Mar 10, 2010
- move the Search URL to an editable URL setting that can be set to whatever search URL you want, by default it uses Google
- remove the old outdated now and next page
- use the javamail package for all mail notifications, this allows STARTTLS and authenticated SMPT server which gmail requires
- add mime types to HTTP response headers that match the file extension being returned
- added multi part HTTP request support, this allows a client to request byte ranges of a file, allows download resuming and media streaming over HTTP
- added $pathX$ to the URL file access system, this links directly to the capture path, just use "http://localhost:8420/$path0$/dir.list" to view the files in the first capture directory
- added dir.list as a directory list command for the HTTP file server, just add it to the end of a directory path to get a directory listing for that path
- bugfix, the no data flowing task was not being saved correctly
- bugfix, check the task name (case insensitive) to make sure it does not already exist
Rate this software:
You have not voted yet!
Total Ratings: 20