This is the version history page for DGAVCDec. You can return to the main page for this software by clicking here.
- Version 1.0.9 (Mar 11, 2009)
- Version 1.0.8 (Jan 2, 2009)
- Version 1.0.7 (Dec 3, 2008)
- Version 1.0.6 (Nov 8, 2008)
- Version 1.0.4 (Oct 12, 2008)
- Version 1.0.2 (Sep 30, 2008)
- Version 1.0.1 (Sep 26, 2008)
- Version 1.0.0 Alpha 35 (Sep 1, 2008)
- Version 1.0.0 Alpha 34 (Aug 15, 2008)
- Version 1.0.0 Alpha 33 (Aug 2, 2008)
- Version 1.0.0 Alpha 32 (Aug 1, 2008)
- Version 1.0.0 Alpha 31 (Jul 30, 2008)
- Version 1.0.0 Alpha 30 (Jul 26, 2008)
- Version 1.0.0 Alpha 29 (Jul 24, 2008)
- Version 1.0.0 Alpha 28 (Jul 17, 2008)
- Version 1.0.0 alpha 27 (Jul 15, 2008)
- Version 1.0.0 alpha 26 (Jun 30, 2008)
- Version 1.0.0 alpha 25 (Jun 26, 2008)
- Version 1.0.0 alpha 24 (Jun 19, 2008)
- Version 1.0.0 alpha 23 (Apr 6, 2008)
- Version 1.0.0 alpha 22 (Mar 28, 2008)
- Version 1.0.0 alpha 21 (Mar 27, 2008)
- Version 1.0.0 alpha 20 (Mar 23, 2008)
- Version 1.0.0 alpha 19 (Mar 16, 2008)
- Version 1.0.0 alpha 18 (Feb 24, 2008)
- Version 1.0.0 alpha 16 (Feb 18, 2008)
- Version 1.0.0 alpha 15 (Feb 7, 2008)
- Version 1.0.0 alpha 13 (Dec 10, 2007)
- Version 1.0.0 alpha 6 (Jun 6, 2007)
- Version 1.0.0 alpha 5 (May 23, 2007)
- Version 1.0.0 alpha 3 (Mar 11, 2007)
- Version 1.0.0 alpha 2 (Mar 4, 2007)
- Release Date: Mar 11, 2009
- Fix a bug in backward GOP stepping.
- Fixed a problem with Load Project.
- Added option "Display HD Full Sized".
- Fixed a problem in M2TS file parsing.
- Release Date: Jan 2, 2009
- Added support for the new audio types found on BluRay disks.
- Improved the audio delay calculation.
- Removed the Treat I as IDR option as it is now always enabled.
- Release Date: Dec 3, 2008
- Fixed a bug in the handling of open GOPs that caused problems if the first GOP in the stream is open.
- Release Date: Nov 8, 2008
- Added support for all POC order count types.
- Made a fix for transport streams which have PES headers split across transport packets.
- Release Date: Oct 12, 2008
- Changed handling of NALUs with forbidden_zero_bit set. They are now silently discarded.
- Improved the heuristic for SPS/PPS injection when seeking. This fixes some cases of hanging at the end of the stream.
- Fixed a problem that could cause large SPSs to not be processed, resulting in decode failures.
- Revised the NALU parser to allow for some missing profile_idc values.
- Added lines CODED and PLAYBACK in the DGA file to provide the number of coded and playback frames.
- Added a workaround for the Windows bug that (rarely) caused the DGAVCIndexNV window to open off the screen.
- Release Date: Sep 30, 2008
- Fixed decode failure when PPS 0 does not exist.
- Improved tranport parsing robustness.
Version 1.0.0 Alpha 35
- Release Date: Sep 26, 2008
- Code restructured for standard decoder interface.
- Changed hotkeys:
- Save BMP [F7]
- Copy Frame to Clipboard [F8]
- Fixed a memory leak that caused indexing to fail for large files.
Version 1.0.0 Alpha 34
- Release Date: Sep 1, 2008
- Removed the irritating warning about decoding not starting with a reference frame when starting a play/preview for open GOPs. Examine the DGA file if you need to know if your GOPS are open.
- Added a new option in the Video menu: Copy Frame to Clipboard.
- Fixed missing info log data for CLI invocation with -e.
- Implemented proper relative/absolute path handling for the Load Project function.
- Implemented mouse scrollwheel support for GOP and frame stepping.
- Fixed missing SPS/PPS's in the DGA file when reloading a file without closing DGAVCIndex. This can also happen when reloading a different file if it has identical SPS/PPS's to the previous file.
- Fixed crashing when a source file with no extension is loaded.
Version 1.0.0 Alpha 33
- Release Date: Aug 15, 2008
- After loading a file, all detected audio streams are now automatically selected for demuxing.
- Added correct handling for the three aspect ratios added in the latest version of the AVC specification.
- Fixed full path option handling when using the CLI.
- Fixed a problem that caused looping to fail sometimes when the Loop Playback option is enabled.
- Fixed frame type reporting in the Info dialog when the Treat I as IDR option is enabled.
Version 1.0.0 Alpha 32
- Release Date: Aug 2, 2008
- Fixed a regression in alpha 32.
Version 1.0.0 Alpha 31
- Release Date: Aug 1, 2008
- Added a new option, "Treat I as IDR" to support Hauppage HD PVR streams.
Version 1.0.0 Alpha 30
- Release Date: Jul 30, 2008
- Fixed a small bug in MRU list handling.
- Added the __del__ macro for the Avisynth script generation.
- Properly handle re-use of PPS id's.
- Added option in the INI file to specify the extension to use for demuxed video files.
- Implemented a select bar to work around bugs in the Win32 trackbar. (This may not be the final solution for this issue.)
- Implemented the Luminance Filter and Cropping Filter in the Video menu.
- Implemented the File/Load Project function.
- The DGA file version is bumped to 7.
- Fixed a regression that broke the CLI.
Version 1.0.0 Alpha 29
- Release Date: Jul 26, 2008
- Added support for demuxing AAC LATM/LOAS audio.
- Added a button on the error pop-ups to suppress all further error pop-ups.
Version 1.0.0 Alpha 28
- Release Date: Jul 24, 2008
- Implemented project range selection, i.e., the [ and ] buttons are now functional.
- Revised popup error/warning handling so that individual error types can be selectively suppressed.
Version 1.0.0 alpha 27
- Release Date: Jul 17, 2008
- In DGAVCIndex, made detection of transport streams and packet length more reliable.
- Fixed a regression in alpha 27 that broke random access in DGDecode.
Version 1.0.0 alpha 26
- Release Date: Jul 15, 2008
- In DGAVCIndex, made the GOP back operation (<) more reliable.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused a crash on random access.
- Fixed a regression that caused the audio streams to not be shown in the Info dialog during a Preview operation.
- Fixed a bug that caused erroneous (very large) audio delays to be reported.
- Fixed a bug in the Frame Struct field of the Info dialog that caused a wrong field order to sometimes be shown.
Version 1.0.0 alpha 25
- Release Date: Jun 30, 2008
- Fixed a bug that caused DGAVCIndex to sometimes crash after saving a project and then loading a new source file.
- Added detection of audio delay and indicating it in the demuxed audio file name.
Version 1.0.0 alpha 24
- Release Date: Jun 26, 2008
- Fixed a bug that caused LPCM audio demuxing to fail when more than one LPCM track was present.
- The PCRPID is now initialized correctly.
- Fixed a bug that caused DGAVCIndex to crash for some streams
Version 1.0.0 alpha 23
- Release Date: Jun 19, 2008
- Fixed a bug that caused DGAVCIndex to miss frames in the bitstream when indexing. This could cause DGAVCDecode to omit frames.
Version 1.0.0 alpha 22
- Release Date: Apr 6, 2008
- Fixed a bug that caused DGAVCIndex to put the wrong filename in the Save Project dialog box in some cases.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Frame Structure field in DGAVCIndex's Info dialog to be unreliable.
Version 1.0.0 alpha 21
- Release Date: Mar 28, 2008
- Fixed a bug that caused DGAVCIndex to crash when opening/processing an elementary stream.
Version 1.0.0 alpha 20
- Release Date: Mar 27, 2008
- Fixed a bug that caused DGAVCIndex to crash when doing Save Project on a stream that contains a DTS audio track, and that track is not selected for demuxing.
- Fixed a bug that caused DGAVCIndex to crash if more than 256 PPS's are encountered during the initial parsing following the opening of a stream.
Version 1.0.0 alpha 19
- Release Date: Mar 23, 2008
- Fixed bugs in audio detection and demuxing and consequent video decoding errors for some streams.
Version 1.0.0 alpha 18
- Release Date: Mar 16, 2008
- Changed the name of the "Aspect Ratio" field in the Info display to "SAR".
- Added a "Display Size" field to the Info display.
- Fixed a bug in demuxing of LPCM from transport streams.
Version 1.0.0 alpha 16
- Release Date: Feb 24, 2008
- Fixed a problem that caused some M2TS files to be detected as elementary streams.
- Fixed a problem that caused demuxed audio files to be help locked by DGAVCDec.
- MPEG audio is now demuxed with file extension .mp1, mp2, or mp3, depending on the layer detected (previously .mpa was always used).
Version 1.0.0 alpha 15
- Release Date: Feb 18, 2008
- adds audio demuxing
Version 1.0.0 alpha 13
- Release Date: Feb 7, 2008
Version 1.0.0 alpha 6
- Release Date: Dec 10, 2007
Version 1.0.0 alpha 5
- Release Date: Jun 6, 2007
- Fixed broken GOP stepping after play/preview.
- Title bar FPS indication now has three places after the decimal point.
- A "Finished!" popup now appears at the end of the Save Project operation.
- Fixed an uninitialized variable in DGAVCDecode that could cause crashes in some circumstances.
- Redesigned the whole decoder DLL situation (read the help text carefully before using alpha 6):
- Now only one decoder DLL is required (libavcodec.dll).
- The decoder DLL is stripped down to include just AVC decoding.
- The decoder DLL must be placed in the same directory as DGAVCIndex.exe. The path is automatically passed to DGAVCDecode.dll in the DGA file.
- The decoder DLL project is buildable in Visual Studio 2005, allowing for direct tracing/debugging.
- The decoder DLL is derived from the ffdshow_tryouts project.
Version 1.0.0 alpha 3
- Release Date: May 23, 2007
- can now save BMPs
- can now create AVS templates
- bug fixes
Version 1.0.0 alpha 2
- Release Date: Mar 11, 2007
- Fixes bugs (as described in the above posts).
- Adds a checkbox to enable info/warnings encountered when parsing your stream.
- Adds the ability to decode the stream with the JVT reference decoder and display that with an Avisynth script.
- Adds the ability to disable AVC deblocking.
- Removes the sample streams from the distribution.
- FRM line in DGA file now contains frame type field (P=0, B=1, I=2).
- Release Date: Mar 4, 2007
- This version fixes decode issues