This is the version history page for DGAVCDecNV, showing the last 20 software updates. You can return to the main page for this software by clicking here.
- Release Date: Mar 12, 2009
- Added undocumented rudimentary "output trimmed TS" function invokable via the F1 key. Set a range and hit F1. It's for diagnostic use and is not supported. Think of "DGSplit with a GUI".
- Sometimes opening a file would not display the first frame until a GOP step is done. Fixed.
- Fixed Load Project bugs.
- Fixed problem where specifying a bad file to the CLI caused a crash.
- File/Close did not clear all state. Fixed.
- CLI -a now demuxes all the audio streams for an MKV file.
- The Info dialog did not show all MKV audio tracks. Fixed.
- License check now allows for a single license file to support multiple machine IDs.
- Fixed an M2TS parsing bug that caused corruption for some streams.
- Release Date: Feb 18, 2009
- When serving video, replace copies of leading B frames with copies of the first decodable frame.
- Fixed blocking on seeks with deinterlace=1.
- Fixed false sync lock for M2TS files.
- Fixed problem where stepping by GOP backward could wrap from the start of the file to the end of the file.
- Closing the window while a play/preview is running caused a CUVID popup error. Fixed.
- Enable "Disable Display" option only after a file is loaded. This prevents a crash scenario.
- Fixed nvcuvid.dll memory leak.
- Release Date: Feb 9, 2009
- Added support for Matroska (MKV) input streams.
- Release Date: Jan 26, 2009
- Added a Close item to the File menu.
- Fixed a bug in frame rate detection.
- Revised the Machine ID generation.
- Release Date: Jan 11, 2009
- Added support for the new audio types found on BluRay disks.
- Improved the audio delay calculation.
- Removed the Treat I as IDR option as it is now always enabled.
- Machine ID now not tied to system partition, so machine ID changes will be rare.
- Updated the CUVID server to 1.0.3.