This is the version history page for DAudioK. You can return to the main page for this software by clicking here.
Version 0.1.9 beta
Version 0.1.8 Beta
- Release Date: Mar 27, 2007
- Fixed a bug on the Installer -- using the custom instalation option, the
main application files would not get installer -- Thank you to gsing for
pointing this out
- Fixed a bug related to an accidental FFMPEG executable launching -- this
could result in an encoding failure.
- updated Microsofts' "WMCmd.vbs" for the latest version, now it's possible
to use AVS scripts to fees the WM encoder so... the "normalization feature
is enabled -- my thanks to Zambelli
- corrected the "save as" procedure -- when output format was set to WMA it
- added DTS files as source files -- a directshow filter will be installed
(dtssource.ax) to enable this function.
- Corrected the installer so WMA files can be encoded.
Version 0.1.7 beta
Version 0.1.6 Beta
- Release Date: Mar 12, 2007
- Fixed the UpMix feature -- one last minute change made this function not work at all... yes I banged my head against the wall times enough now.
- Updated the Mediainfo version to the latest.
Version 0.1.5 Beta
- Release Date: Dec 6, 2006
- Introduced the "Spanish" language...
Thank you KarlMTC
- Introduced the "French" language...
Thank you Desassossego
- Introduced the "German" language...
Thank you Desassossego
- Corrected an error introduced on v.0.1.5 beta. Some cosmetic changes caused a malfunction on some systems... sorry about this one :0(
Version 0.1.4 Beta
- Release Date: Dec 4, 2006
Added WAV and AAC output formats.
Added an "Abort" encode button... as it says... aborts the encoding process.
Changed the default MP2/MPA bitrate to 224kbps... sorry about this one, I
simply didn't noticed (Copy/Paste mistakes :0$). This is no big deal unless
the user is a beginner and wants to make audio for VCD, SVCD or DVD... in
that case, 224kbps is "suitable" for all.
Corrections on the translation routine -- some items didn't got translated.
To avoid unauthorized translations of the interface, I've introduced a
routine that will re-write the language file everytime this application
is started. If you want to translate the program to your mother language,
please contact me through firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com,
I'll be extremely glad to accept your contribution and you'll get the credits
for your work printed on the Software Interface.
Added a "Vista" option under Setup dialog. That option can be used to adapt
the main window size to the new "Vista looks".
Some minor bug corrections.
Some minor cosmetic changes.
Updated Translation routine for the new features.
Version 0.1.3 Beta
- Release Date: Oct 3, 2006
- At this point you can convert between MP3, AC3, MP2 formats, you can convert WMA to MP3, MP2 and AC3, WAV to MP3, MP2 and AC3, MP3 to AMR and you can resample MP3 files.
- Updated the Installer so now it has an "Update Only" option -- you can select the "update" option on the top of the "components selection" dialog.
- I removed the "'X' to 'Y'" modes -- what was I thinking?!?!. Now you just have to choose the output format... this is really beta, but it seems to be working fine. I haven't tested it on a completly "clean" system, 'cause I don't have one :0)
- Made a few corrections on the MP3 Tag module. The "Genre" was being tagged wrong and there was a conflict between versions that could make some software not recognize the tags correctly.
- Added a routine to clear the path to "input file" if you change the input format.
- Added a routine to correct the extension if you change the output format after setting the "output file" -- the extension will be changed according to the new output format.
- Added a "File Exists" warning that shall popup everytime the Output file name already exists.
- Added a "check for new versions" feature -- you can access its definitions on the Setup dialog -- this feature only accesses a remote file to get the latest version number... no data from the local system is collected or sent.
- Fixed a Bug on the AMR Bitrate combo introduced on version 0.1.3 beta
- Some minor bug corrections.
- Some cosmetic changes.
Version 0.1.2 Beta
- Release Date: Sep 27, 2006
- Added "Portuguese" language. You can set your prefered language on the
Setup dialog (Menu "Tools" -> "Setup")
- Added the possibility to choose the path to ffmpeg executable on the
Setup dialog -- this will give the possibility to use different versions.
NOTE: This software has been tested with the ffmpeg.exe included on the
Installer or the RAR package... if you're going to try a different version
I can't garantee that it will work.
- Now, all the option selected will be saved. Next time you start the
application, the options will be set to your last selections (I hope :0))
- Added a "Tags Display" feature. The data will be used to pass the tags to
the newly encoded file... on the previous releases the Tags were lost. You
can change the tags of your target file if you change the data before
encoding. The tags will be saved using the ID3 v 1.0, 1.1, 2.2, 2.3 and 2.4.
(ID3 tagging module by Mathias Kunter (www.magic-tagger.com))
- Some minor bug corrections.
- Some minor cosmetic changes
- Release Date: Aug 16, 2006
- Enabled MP3 to MP3 encoding.
- Enabled MP3 to AC3 encoding.
- Enabled AMR Wide-Band Encoding.
- Enabled the selection of one "segment" for cuts... this feature requires AviSynth installed on your system...
- Restructured the Interface... for better... I hope :o)
- Added the option to export de encoded file to the same folder of the original file just leave the option "Same Output Folder" checked.
- Fully translated to English.