This is the version history page for Blu-Disc Studio. You can return to the main page for this software by clicking here.
- Version 1.0.10 (Jul 20, 2017)
- Version 1.0 build 9 (Apr 4, 2017)
- Version 1.0 build 7 (Apr 7, 2016)
- Version 1.0 build 6 (Dec 8, 2015)
- Version 1.0 build 5 (Mar 12, 2015)
- Version Lite 1.0 build 4 (Nov 24, 2014)
- Version Lite 1.0 build 2 (Aug 20, 2014)
- Version 2.0 build 104 (Jul 16, 2014)
- Version 2.0 build 103 (Jul 9, 2014)
- Version 1.2 build 74 (Jan 15, 2014)
- Version 1.2 build 71 (Jan 2, 2014)
- Version 1.1 build 62 (Nov 12, 2013)
- Version 184.108.40.206 (Sep 26, 2013)
- Version 220.127.116.11 (Aug 28, 2013)
- Version 18.104.22.168 (May 4, 2013)
- Version 1.0 (Mar 2, 2013)
- Version 1.0 RC12 (Feb 7, 2013)
Version 1.0 build 9
- Release Date: Jul 20, 2017
* Fixed problem with PlayStation 4.
* Fixed a bug where the application profile in the BD-J title was always 1.0.
* Added the ability to control which profile version should be in the BD-J title.
* Other minor fixes.
Version 1.0 build 7
- Release Date: Apr 4, 2017
* New one-window interface.
* Ability to import multi-page PS Designer PSD.
* Ability to import PSD files in DoStudio format.
* A selection frame for all objects in the designer is added.
* Ability to select a group of objects using mouse (press and drag).
* Ability to show navigation links is added.
* A background image can be shown in the simulation.
* Ability to load moved projects.
* Undo is now global.
* Help updated.
Version 1.0 build 6
- Release Date: Apr 7, 2016
* "Project Tree" window divided into the "Project Tree" and "Objects" windows.
* Added Chapters edit mode without loosing links to the chapters.
* File types selection and thumbnails are added to the Library.
* Added drag'n'drop for subtitles and PSD-files.
* Now you can change the number of the chapter, audio and subtitles track in the button action by double-click in the Matrix and Multi-Action.
* ffprobe no longer needed.
* Added the ability to align objects.
* "Action sound" and "Select sound" are replaced by the sounds for each action of the button (individual sounds for press left/right/up/down/ENTER).
* "Open menu sound" added.
* Added ability to auto-assign button sounds.
* Added highlighting for the compilation log.
* New skin added (you can select it in the File -> Options menu).
* Many other improvements and bugfixes.
* Help updated/fixed/rewritten.
Version 1.0 build 5
- Release Date: Dec 8, 2015
- A new mechanism for the Auto-button.
- You can now select and delete more than one element of the tree (menu/popup/film).
- New MultiAction.
- "Cancel" button is added to the compilation.
- You can now simulate the End Action, pressing the F1 key in the simulation.
- Audio/subtitle language is now visible in the Set Audio/Subtitles actions.
- You can set the action of a button, using the right-click on the object.
- Button hint can now show the Enter-action.
- Fixed an issue with an Activated state delay.
- Fixed an issue with an incorrect frame rate error.
- Now you can choose a background for the simulation.
- You can choose jump to the menu button for "First play".
- Double-click on the "Play Movie" command in the Matrix opens a chapter select dialog.
- Added "Save complete project" to save the project in the new location, including images and sounds of buttons.
- Help update.
Version Lite 1.0 build 4
- Release Date: Mar 12, 2015
- Added delay for the Activated state.
- Now you can move the audio and subtitle streams up and down in the Property window.
- Added ability to specify a list of chapters in the Wizard.
- Auto-action added for the button.
- Added option "Allow empty states in buttons" in the Project properties.
- Added ability to configure the available languages in the program settings (File -> Languages).
- User settings now moved to the user's documents (Documents\Blu-Disc Studio Lite).
- Global bugfix.
- Global update of the help, FAQ added.
Version Lite 1.0 build 2
- Release Date: Nov 24, 2014
Version 2.0 build 104
- Release Date: Aug 20, 2014
- This version contains some restrictions regarding the original Blu-Disc Studio - read more in versions comparison.
Version 2.0 build 103
- Release Date: Jul 16, 2014
- Hotfix: sounds specified on buttons does not work.
Version 1.2 build 74
- Release Date: Jul 9, 2014
* Built-in Muxer now supports compilation of 3D Blu-ray.
* Added support for the Top Menu button.
* Resume added.
* Now you can specify the animation in Scenes creation window.
* Added list of recent projects.
* Added possibility to use tsMuxer with Blu-Disc Studio.
* Now you can switch on/off button sounds.
* Added the ability to use the images in Loading.
* The scale of the simulation window added.
* Now you can copy the Auto and End Actions, Enter and ClosePopup Animations in the Action Matrix.
* Added function Assign chapters (automatic assignment for Play MOVIE - Chapters).
* Now you can disable rewind and change the current track for the video.
* Added the ability to work with GPR-registers.
* Added the ability to save the project generated script for the purpose of understanding how the program works.
* Added the ability to write Java-based script on the actions and on achieve a specific scene (playmark).
* Added ability to specify Select and Action sound for each button.
* Added approximate calculation of the disk size.
* Global optimization, bugfixing and usability improve.
Version 1.2 build 71
- Release Date: Jan 15, 2014
- Hotfix: auto action in popup disappeared when reopening project.
- Wrong setting for subtitles in Auto Init Hightlight.
- Copy close popup animation and autoclose during scene creation.
- Other minor fixes.
- Demo project bdmd-files updated.
Version 1.1 build 62
- Release Date: Jan 2, 2014
- Animated objects added
- Recompile JAR ability
- Ability to use slide and fade together
- New button state Activated added
- Ability to skip animation when jumping to the button
- Draw methods: Current/Normal/Selected and Selected/Normal/Current
- Recent projects added
- Auto-init highlight used while cloning menus.
- Anim groups are now shown in the object list
- More designer grids
- Help updated/fixed/corrected
- Release Date: Nov 12, 2013
- Hotfix: fixed bug with importing more than one PSD in wizard.
- Hotfix: fixed bug with menu audio trimming in MX version, without Scenarist.
- Several animation groups (5 at this moment, but can be increased later).
- 2D/3D mode for starting 3D discs.
- Ability to specify multiple HighlightValue separated by commas.
- SWITCH added to the Multiple actions.
- You can now enter multiple values in SWITCH condition field, using commas (,) and dash (-).
- Ability to show Selected and Current states during Slide animation.
- Sequential and parallel animation added.
- Jump into menu with skipping the Enter animation - [No animation] added.
- Ability to copy objects (Ctrl+C) into the multiple menus.
- MasterPopup removed.
- Release Date: Sep 26, 2013
- Export in Scenarist 5.x format for 2D-projects (File\Options\Export 2D projects in Scenarist 5.x format).
- Release Date: Aug 28, 2013
- Clipping area added to the slide animation.
- Menu simulation (preview) added.
- Autoclose animation replaced with close popup animation.
- Chapters import/export divided into Drop/NonDrop.
- Fixed local switch jump.
- Fixed incorrect Draw method copying during menu clone.
- Release Date: May 4, 2013
- Autoclose popup.
- Added bmpWidth/bmpHeight/bmpLeft/bmpTop into chapters preset.
- Added Multi-Action for the End-Action.
- Added Draw method (defines the order of button states on the screen).
- Added Action matrix (the window, where you can copy and paste actions, animations and highlights).
- Help is fixed/updated/corrected.
- Added LPE (Large projects edition) version of application. This is a test version of the program - designed to work with large projects.
Version 1.0 RC12
- Release Date: Mar 2, 2013
- Release Date: Feb 7, 2013