This is the version history page for BDSup2Sub, showing the last 20 software updates. You can return to the main page for this software by clicking here.
- Version 5.1.2 (Dec 29, 2013)
- Version ++ 1.0.2 (Apr 18, 2013)
- Version ++ 1.0.2RC (Apr 16, 2013)
- Version ++ 1.0.2a (Feb 1, 2013)
- Version 5.1.1 (Jan 10, 2013)
- Version 5.1.0 (Dec 27, 2012)
- Version 5.0.0 (Nov 14, 2012)
- Version ++ 1.0.0 (Jul 18, 2012)
- Version ++ 1.0.0b10 (Jul 4, 2012)
- Version ++ 1.0.0b4 (Jun 28, 2012)
- Version ++ 1.0.0b2 (Jun 26, 2012)
- Version 4.0.1 (Feb 25, 2012)
- Version 4.0.0 (Dec 15, 2009)
- Version 3.9.9 (Nov 16, 2009)
- Version 3.9.8 (Oct 8, 2009)
- Version 3.9.7 (Sep 7, 2009)
- Version 3.9.6 (Jul 12, 2009)
- Version 3.9.5 (Jun 28, 2009)
- Version 3.9.4 (Jun 22, 2009)
- Version 3.9.3 (Jun 20, 2009)
Version ++ 1.0.2
- Release Date: Dec 29, 2013
- Fixed: --scale command line option ignored
- Fixed: progress bar window remains open under certain conditions
Version ++ 1.0.2RC
- Release Date: Apr 18, 2013
- Fixed issue in BD SUP parser that could trigger palette not being updated with subtitles that used fades.
- Fixed issue where "move from original y position" did not work properly with positive values.
- Settings are now stored in AppData folder on Windows and $HOME on *nix platforms.
Version ++ 1.0.2a
- Release Date: Apr 16, 2013
- Fixed issue where scaling filter specified by CLI didn't recognize the option.
- Fixed issue that caused empty SUP files to crash the application
- Fixed issue importing an invalid palette INI file would cause all colors to be set to black
- Fixed issue where processing via CLI did not result in bit-exact output as through the GUI
- Properly handles BD SUP that contain subpictures that use multiple composition objects
- XML/PNG input/export properly handles events with multiple graphics
- Release Date: Feb 1, 2013
- Performance optimization, memory leak, and crash fixes.
- Release Date: Jan 10, 2013
- Fixed: Convert Resolution feature
- Fixed: error when ifo file extension is capitalized (as it is on any DVD)
- Fixed: double extension removal when exporting in the BDN format
- Release Date: Dec 27, 2012
- Added: deb installer package for Ubuntu Linux
- Added: Application Bundle for Mac OSX
- Added: keyboard accelerators for some common actions
- Changed: config file location follows the XDG Base Directory Specification on Linux and it is stored in a more appropriate location on Mac OSX and Windows
- Changed: do not show mnemonics on Mac OSX since they violate the principles of OS X Human Interface Guidelines
- Fixed: file dialog position when opened from the export dialog
- Fixed: application name incorrect on Mac OSX
- Fixed: Help menu is missing on Mac OSX
- Fixed: About and Quit menu is present in the Application menu and as a separate item on Mac OSX
- Fixed: the filename sometimes defaults to "null" in the file load dialog
- Fixed: non-existing default filename is shown sometimes in the file load dialog
- Fixed: Forced Flag setting in the Conversion Settings not working
- Fixed: error message when there is nothing to be exported (all subpictures are excluded or forced only export is active without any forced subpicture in the stream)
- Fixed: XML/PNG export references image files even if they were excluded
Version ++ 1.0.0
- Release Date: Nov 14, 2012
- Added: new command-line interface
- Added: support for Ubuntu 12.04 Ambiance theme
- Added: JDK 1.7 support
- Added: documentation updated and moved to GitHub Wiki
- Changed: open a sup file as dvd sup if there is an ifo with the same name next to it
- Changed: default language code is set to English
- Fixed: incorrect timings with certain blu-ray subtitle files
- Fixed: flashing/disappearing blu-ray subtitles with XBMC (mimic the eac3to behaviour)
- Fixed: error when opening an idx/sub vobsub file with a subtitle stream id greater than 15
- Fixed: the most recently opened file is not the first one in the Recent Files menu
- Fixed: non-existing files in the Recent Files menu
- Fixed: accessibility. Default buttons are pre-focused and unique mnemonics are used to access functions on the UI with keyboard.
Version ++ 1.0.0b10
- Release Date: Jul 18, 2012
Version ++ 1.0.0b4
- Release Date: Jul 4, 2012
Version ++ 1.0.0b2
- Release Date: Jun 28, 2012
- Release Date: Jun 26, 2012
- BDSup2Sub++ is a port of the original BDSup2Sub by 0xdeadbeef to C++ and QT.
- Release Date: Feb 25, 2012
- Fixed: Flashing subtitles - if the end time of the current subtitle picture is beyond the start time of the next one the subtitle was set to zero length.
- Fixed: Resolution incorrectly read from the dvd ifo file in cases other than 720x576/720x480 16:9.
- Fixed: Incorrect (too short) subtitle duration for dvd subtitle frames using subtitle effects
- Release Date: Dec 15, 2009
- Changed: BDSup2Sub is now open source (see integrated HTML help for details about repository and license)
- Changed: reworked built-in HTML help.
- Changed: added "recent files" menu.
- Changed: output format is now persistent. Changed order of output formats in listbox.
- Changed: added option "apply move settings" to conversion dialog that let's you choose whether to apply the existing "move all" settings or not when a new stream is loaded.
- Changed: "move all" decodes/scales each frame before moving. Added a progress bar since this takes a little longer now.
- Changed: added tooptip for the links in the HTML help. Also anchors inside the document are now supported.
- Changed: added chapter entries in context menu of built-in HTML help.
- Changed: built-in HTML help can now be opened in external browser (via context menu). "copy" only enabled if text selected.
- Changed: the cancel button in the conversion dialog now cancels loading a stream.
- Fixed: moving subtitles that are cropped during import could result in erratic subtitle positions or inappropriate warnings.
- Fixed: conversion settings dialog didn't open when no subtitle was loaded and INI file was missing or the item convertResolution in the INI was either missing or set to false.
- Fixed: erasing the extension in the file browser of the export dialog could lead to erratic behavior if the path contained dots. Generally, path separators were ignored when stripping the extension from file names.
- Release Date: Nov 16, 2009
- Changed: added "auto" option for CLI switch "/fps:,", e.g. "/fps:auto,24p"
- Changed: added "/forceall" CLI switch to set/clear all forced flags
- Changed: reworked conversion dialog to allow setting/clearing all forced flags via GUI
- Changed: added an application icon to get rid of that coffee cup (note: ICO and ICNS files are included in the JAR)
- Fixed: source FPS given via CLI was overwritten by FPS read from stream
- Fixed: source FPS detection for SUB/IDX and SUP/IFO was buggy and (nearly) always resulted in 24p
- Release Date: Oct 8, 2009
- Changed: reworked dialog for conversion options, added: store/reset defaults, stored defaults are automatically loaded in GUI mode
- Changed: added "/res:keep" CLI switch to keep the resolution by default. Note that CLI switches overwrite GUI defaults.
- Changed: appending "_exp" to the save file name is no longer done repeatedly but only once.
- Release Date: Sep 7, 2009
- Fixed: Vobsub+SUP/IFO: files with swapped odd/even field order in the RLE buffer were not handled correctly.
- Release Date: Jul 12, 2009
- Changed: Added "Close" menu item in File menu.
- Changed: Added horizontal moving of captions (left, right, center)
- Release Date: Jun 28, 2009
- Changed: VobSub+SUP/IFO: fixing completely invisible subtitles is now disabled by default.
Can be enabled via command line (/fixinv) or via "Settings" menu.
- Changed: CLI: Boolean parameters like "verbatim" can be switched on/off now with trailing +/- (e.g. "/verbatim-").
- Changed: released Bitmap and Palette classes under the Apache License.
- Fixed: GUI: default background color handling missing in "min time" textfield.
- Release Date: Jun 22, 2009
- Changed: VobSub: stream ID is used to skip packets to work around problems with interleaved streams.
- Changed: added tooltips for most buttons, combo boxes etc.
- Release Date: Jun 20, 2009
- Changed: editing of frame palette/alpha values is now possible if the input is either SUB/IDX or SUP/IFO.
- Changed: editing of imported DVD palette works on the source image now (seems to make more sense).
Rate this software:
You have not voted yet!
Total Ratings: 15