This is the version history page for BDInfo, showing the last 20 software updates. You can return to the main page for this software by clicking here.
- Version 0.7.5.5 (Dec 26, 2018)
- Version 0.7.5.3 (Nov 19, 2018)
- Version 0.7.5.2 (Nov 11, 2018)
- Version 0.7.5 (Sep 21, 2018)
- Version 0.7.4 (Sep 7, 2018)
- Version 0.7.3.3 (May 13, 2018)
- Version 0.7.3.2 (May 5, 2018)
- Version 0.7.3 (May 1, 2018)
- Version 0.5.10 (Dec 13, 2017)
- Version 0.5.9 (Sep 16, 2015)
- Version 0.5.8 (Dec 10, 2011)
- Version 0.5.6 (Sep 9, 2010)
- Version 0.5.5 (Aug 31, 2010)
- Version 0.5.4 (May 23, 2010)
- Version 0.5.3 (Oct 12, 2009)
- Version 0.5.2 (Jan 19, 2009)
- Version 0.5.1 (Dec 2, 2008)
- Version 0.5.0 (Nov 19, 2008)
- Version 0.4.1 (Aug 4, 2008)
- Version 0.4.0 (Jul 27, 2008)
- Release Date: Dec 26, 2018
- Remember last window state on closing the application
- Fixed reporting of DD+ core track stream type
- Fixed DialNorm reporting on DD/DD+ streams
- Release Date: Nov 19, 2018
- Fix individual playlist scan if "Display chapter count" is enabled in the options
- Release Date: Nov 11, 2018
- fixed weird resizing behavior of main window. After minimizing and restoring from taskbar the window should have correct size again
- Release Date: Sep 21, 2018
- Read and display disc title from metadata if disc contains any
- Added support for lossy DTS:X streams (based on DTS-HD High-Res Audio)
- Fix alternative stream format names (which are used in reports)
- Release Date: Sep 7, 2018
- Implemented HEVC bitstream parsing (Code based on MediaInfo)
- Implemented functionality to copy full playlist or stream file path to the clipboard using CTRL+C, depending on which list is focused
- Made stream detail reporting configurable
- Changed the way how TrueHD bitrate is reported
- Fixed bitstream parsing for audio streams with very high bitrate
- Fixed number formatting. It does not rely on system culture/language settings anymore.
- Release Date: May 13, 2018
- Change the way how TrueHD bitrate is reported
- Fix bitstream parsing for audio streams with very high bitrate
- Implement HEVC bitstream parsing (Code based on MediaInfo
- Release Date: May 5, 2018
- Fix reading of already mounted ISO images
- Fix reading of DTS-HD streams without extended Metadata
- Re-enable ISO button after previous read has failed
- Release Date: May 1, 2018
- Fixed parsing of Dolby Digital Plus streams with more than 6 (5.1) channels
- Added detection of Dolby Atmos metadata in DD+ streams
- Added detection of DTS:X metadata
- Release Date: Sep 16, 2015
Version 0.5.9 by robena
- I made a small update to BDInfo 0.5.8, replacing the old XP style Browse dialog with the new Vista one.
- Release Date: Dec 10, 2011
- Blu-ray 3D SSIF scanning fixes (ex. [UK] The Hole 3D).
- Blu-ray scanning fixes for certain titles with playlists containing multiple M2TS (ex. [US] Enter the Void).
- The settings "Keep original stream ordering" and "Enable SSIF scanning" are now enabled by default.
- Added "50Hz Content" indicator to the main window and report when a disc contains any playlists with 1080i50 or 576i50 video.
- Added milliseconds display for the Playlist Length field in the report.
- Added drag-and-drop folder/file support from Explorer and the main program window.
- Browse button will now start the folder browser in the location specified by the "Select the Source BD-ROM" textbox.
- Fixed bug with empty custom playlists.
- Upgraded source code solution to Visual Studio 2010.
- Release Date: Sep 9, 2010
- Fixed problem introduced in v0.5.5 with incorrect bitrate charts and chapter peak/average measurements for BonusView titles.
- Changed playlist scanner back to using M2TS instead of SSIF by default due to problems with certain Blu-ray 3D discs.
- Added option to scan SSIF instead of M2TS to settings.
- Added additional debug logging to report when file scanning errors are encountered.
- Release Date: Aug 31, 2010
- Added video bitrate analysis and charts for MPEG-4 MVC streams on Blu-ray 3D discs.
- Changed calculation of disc size to exclude SSIF files for Blu-ray 3D discs.
- Changed calculation of playlist size to include interleaved companion files for Blu-ray 3D discs.
- Changed playlist scanner to use SSIF instead of M2TS for Blu-ray 3D discs.
- Changed startup and full scans to skip unreferenced M2TS.
- Release Date: May 23, 2010
- Added detection and reporting of PSP Digital Copies and Blu-ray 3D.
- Added separate reporting of VC-1 BI-frames, instead of grouping them with B-frames.
- Added ability to create custom playlists from "incompatible" files.
- Fixed volume label detection problem when scanning a folder rather than a disc.
- Fixed incorrect reporting of audio codecs on certain multi-file playlists.
- Fixed problem with autogenerated reports being written to the wrong directory.
- Fixed problem with reporting of negative peak times for small files.
- Release Date: Oct 12, 2009
- BDInfo source code given an LGPL 2.1 license.
- Added marking of "hidden" tracks - i.e. streams which are present in the underlying CLPI/M2TS, but absent in a given MPLS.
- Added grouping display and sorting for playlists that share M2TS.
- Added ability to multi-select M2TS when creating custom playlists.
- Added display of DialNorm values (offset from -31dB reference) for AC3 and DTS audio tracks.
- Added detection of D-Box Motion Code presence.
- Changed handling of copy-protected and damaged discs to hopefully display better error messages.
- Changed option to hide "invalid" playlists into separate options for hiding looping playlists and playlists under a configurable runtime length.
- Changed detailed report display for multi-angle playlists to display more information.
- Fixed bug that prevented all streams from being displayed sometimes in custom playlists.
- Release Date: Jan 19, 2009
- Fixed bug that prevented detection of BD+ with newer revisions of AnyDVD HD.
- Fixed bug that prevented proper stream identification for certain playlists.
- Added setting to preserve original stream ordering.
- Added quick playlist summary output to the text report.
- Added "rescan" button to refresh disc contents from last folder scanned.
- Added feature to remember the last folder scanned between BDInfo sessions.
- Added default filename to chart image save screen.
- Release Date: Dec 2, 2008
- Added BDInfo version number to text report output.
- Fixed bug that prevented report display for certain playlists.
- Fixed bug that prevented full bitrate scan of certain playlists.
- Fixed bug that caused reporting problems when a playlist contains streams of different types with the same PID.
- Fixed detection of CBR for "open" bitrate DTS audio tracks.
- Fixed channel count detection for 6.1 DTS-ES tracks.
- Changed constant bitrate display of 1536 kbps DTS tracks to a more technically accurate 1509 kbps.
- Changed text report to only display stream diagnostics once for each M2TS in a given playlist.
- Release Date: Nov 19, 2008
- Source code published.
- Added detection of channel layout, bit depth and sample rate for DTS-HD High-Resolution and Master Audio tracks.
- Added immediate display of constant bitrates after the initial startup disc scan for DTS-HD and DTS Express constant bitrate tracks.
- Added display of alternate angle M2TS files and video information for multi-angle playlists.
- Added detection of Dolby Surround for AC3 2.0 audio tracks.
- Added ability to generate charts for secondary video tracks.
- Added ability to generate custom playlists for reporting purposes.
- Added "Measured Bytes" tracking display to MPLS playlist and M2TS stream file lists.
- Changed UI layout including resizeable main window.
- Changed chart X-axis timescales from seconds to minutes.
- Changed layout of frame type charts to fix text overlap problems.
- Fixed support for MPLS playlist files that reference only part of an M2TS.
- Fixed bug in subtitle and chapter average video bitrate calculations.
- Fixed bug in frame type count and size charts that excluded final video frame.
- Removed display of VC-1 BI-frames from frame type charts - these are now counted as B-frames.
- Removed CSV export frame dump option.
- Release Date: Aug 4, 2008
- Added frame type (e.g. I/P/B) to CSV export frame dump.
- Added two new charts to show frame type counts and avg/max sizes.
- Added option to display all playlists (i.e. disable automatic "invalid" playlist filtering).
- Added display of volume label (for disc images) to report.
- Added display of codec and language name to stream diagnostics report section.
- Added summary section to end of output report.
- Changed default autosave names to include volume label.
- Changed subtitle bitrate precision to three significant digits in report.
- Changed default graph image export option to PNG.
- Changed codec name of secondary DTS-HD PiP audio tracks to "DTS Express".
- Changed behavior of chapter processing to combine final chapters of length less than two seconds into the stats of the next to last chapter.
- Fixed bug in playlist processing of Blu-ray folder output produced by TSRemux.
- Fixed bug that occasionally prevented the report from being displayed.
- Release Date: Jul 27, 2008
- Added display of basic video aspect ratio (4:3 and 16:9).
- Added display of video codec profile for AVC and VC-1.
- Added warning message if copy protection or disc corruption errors are encountered during the initial scan.
- Added new settings screen to store program options between sessions.
- Added option to write out measured frame data to a comma-separated-value (.CSV) file.
- Added option to autosave report upon bitrate scan completion.
- Added new report fields including per-chapter video bitrate averages as well as peak bitrate values and locations.
- Added bitrate display charts for viewing video bitrate and frame sizes over time.