This is the version history page for AVI to AC3. You can return to the main page for this software by clicking here.
- Version 18.104.22.168 (May 10, 2009)
- Version 22.214.171.124 (Jan 16, 2009)
- Version 126.96.36.199 (Dec 18, 2007)
- Version 188.8.131.52 (Dec 5, 2007)
- Version 184.108.40.206 (Nov 30, 2007)
- Version 220.127.116.11 (Nov 29, 2007)
- Version 18.104.22.168 (Nov 6, 2007)
- Version 22.214.171.124 (Oct 31, 2007)
- Version 126.96.36.199 (Oct 23, 2007)
- Version 188.8.131.52 (Oct 20, 2007)
- Version 184.108.40.206 (Oct 17, 2007)
- Version 220.127.116.11 (Oct 15, 2007)
- Version 18.104.22.168 (Oct 12, 2007)
- Version 22.214.171.124 (Oct 11, 2007)
- Version 126.96.36.199 (Oct 11, 2007)
- Version 188.8.131.52 (Oct 10, 2007)
- Version 1.0.3 (Oct 7, 2007)
- Release Date: May 10, 2009
- Improved single file encoding with fewer steps. Eliminated temporary wav files. Now I'm piping output from wavi directly to aften.
- Release Date: Jan 16, 2009
- Added ini file to remember settings.
- Added Program Setup tab to change programs path if installed in any other directory than default.
- Cleaned up batch files.
- Removed pskill.exe and replaced it with native windows taskkill to abort the process.
- Removed SSRC.exe because of problems with Vista UAC and replaced with ssrc in temp avisynth file.
- Release Date: Dec 18, 2007
- Bug fix. Terminate Process button wasn't working. Now fixed.
- Release Date: Dec 5, 2007
- Added support for mpeg audio conversion. Useful for converting VCD mpeg with mpa/mp2 audio to AC3.
- Release Date: Nov 30, 2007
- Added Single file processing.
- Release Date: Nov 29, 2007
- Added Process log window. Completely hid the dos screen and redirected the output to the log window.
- Added button to save log window contents to a text file.
- Added terminate process button.
- Release Date: Nov 6, 2007
- Added button that opens the online guide in a web browser.
- Release Date: Oct 31, 2007
- Updated Sox to version 14. Now has mono wav merging functionality.
- Removed wavavimux.
- Cleaned up the batch files some more.
- Release Date: Oct 23, 2007
- Fixed bug in temp. created avs file. Avs file was creating wrong directory. Fixed now.
- Release Date: Oct 20, 2007
- Fixed file size bug in temp created 6 channel wav.
- Removed interlx Added wavavimux
- Release Date: Oct 17, 2007
- Simplified GUI by removing Extract to Wav button. Now all that is needed to do is just select directories, select ac3 bitrate and select your form of ac3 encoding (2 channel, Upmix, or 5.1) then press start.
- Replaced Avisource with DirectShowSource() to the avisynth scripts created by avi to ac3 which should allow for extraction of 2 channel ac3 from avi's for upmixing.
- Added a more visible guide to the end of the installation process as well a pdf guide in the program files directory.
- Release Date: Oct 15, 2007
- Bug fix Removed requirement that OS has to be installed on c: drive. App should now work if your "program files" directory is on a drive other than c:
- Release Date: Oct 12, 2007
- Tweaked the batch files some more.
- Fixed Typo in the gui.
- Release Date: Oct 11, 2007
- Improved batch process.
- Added cleanup of temp avs files created by avi to ac3.
- Removed the Resample audio button but left dither control. App will now run ssrc on all created wav files.
- Release Date: Oct 11, 2007
- Updated aften to version 0.08
- Added AVITOAC3_ to the avs files created by the app to prevent possible overwriting of already existing avs files.
- Release Date: Oct 10, 2007
- Removed one extract wav button. Now one button serves both functions.
- Added Upmix function taking 2 channel input and outputting 5.1 Ac3. Uses Sox, Soxmix, and interlx to create a 5.1 wav from a 2.0 wav.
- Added 5.1 AC3 output from 5.1 source
- Release Date: Oct 7, 2007